YOUTUBE VIDEOS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that like 90% of people who ride bikes and motorcycles love that head banger shit? I was hoping one day they would come out with a quad video or motorcycle video where the guy singing wasn't yelling at the top of his lungs the whole time. Or you could understand what he was saying.

I am more of a Rick James guy myself. Im rich bitch!

It's the only music that gets me going, Country is just to boring and makes you wanna cry, i'm not gonna say what's on my mind about rap, and that hip hop fag Justin Timberlake shit they play on MTV is retarded.

And yes you can understand what there saying if you listen to what there saying. Metal music lyrics are more deeper than any other music out there.

What song would you want to play if you were a UFC fighter or a Wrestler for a intro song? I gaurantee you would't play some soft music. that's why they play metal music cause it gets your blood going!

hmmmm.. I myself dont go for the head bangin stuff.. but it is better than country.... here is a taste of the beats that really get me going.. (this guy is really good in my opinion) its called "DUB" and is a mix of rap and drumb and bass. (also known as Jungle)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1WYpF475Kc

this is a good one!

here is another..

last one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-qkKHM51x4

for me.. I love to give these a big pump up on my speakers to get a good jolt!!

It's the only music that gets me going, Country is just to boring and makes you wanna cry, i'm not gonna say what's on my mind about rap, and that hip hop fag Justin Timberlake shit they play on MTV is retarded.

And yes you can understand what there saying if you listen to what there saying. Metal music lyrics are more deeper than any other music out there.

What song would you want to play if you were a UFC fighter or a Wrestler for a intro song? I gaurantee you would't play some soft music. that's why they play metal music cause it gets your blood going!

i agree. it is deep. i listen to all of it tho. i love johny cash and hank jr and all diff stuff. go from johny cash to kill switch engage to lil wayne to stone sour lol. but i like listenin to metal when i ride its the shit.

i agree. it is deep. i listen to all of it tho. i love johny cash and hank jr and all diff stuff. go from johny cash to kill switch engage to lil wayne to stone sour lol. but i like listenin to metal when i ride its the shit.

Believe me i'm the same way. Depending on the night or what i'm doin i'm listening to all different kinds of music. When we have parties i usually have the ass shaking music for the ladies hence the playlist name on my ipod "Music 4 the Bitches" If you ever listen to Underoaths lyrics it's intense. This song below is talking about how a guy feels he can't love the one he's with as much as god can so he takes her in the car and tells her take my hand this will only hurt for a second so we can be together in heaven where you will be loved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vZwZjH-v4c