YOUTUBE VIDEOS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a band I recently heard of and this is one of thier "LIGHTER" songs but I dig it alot.. Kinda different.

One of my most favorite bands/vid out there.. Watch at about 2:50 or 3:50 on atleast.. And Iam not usually into live vids/tracks normaly but damn, shit gives me the chills..

And I really really dig these guys... To many damn song to list though so I just snagged the first one..

RIPPEN

This is a band I recently heard of and this is one of thier "LIGHTER" songs but I dig it alot.. Kinda different.

One of my most favorite bands/vid out there.. Watch at about 2:50 or 3:50 on atleast.. And Iam not usually into live vids/tracks normaly but damn, shit gives me the chills..

And I really really dig these guys... To many damn song to list though so I just snagged the first one..

RIPPEN

I'm sure everyone has heard this song. But this is another good one from Pantera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPaYwzBONQc

I also like this one a little softer though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IbJTZtHi8U

Why is it that like 90% of people who ride bikes and motorcycles love that head banger shit? I was hoping one day they would come out with a quad video or motorcycle video where the guy singing wasn't yelling at the top of his lungs the whole time. Or you could understand what he was saying.

I am more of a Rick James guy myself. Im rich bitch!

I think most of those videos are targeting the "flatbiller" audience. I myself like to have some Insane Clown Posse, Psycopathic type shit before I ride. or Bette Midler, I can fly higher than a eagle, cuz you are the wind beneath my wings........fuck, I know wayyy to much of that song, great now its stuck in my head!!!!!

Edited by sinisterboo

Why is it that like 90% of people who ride bikes and motorcycles love that head banger shit? I was hoping one day they would come out with a quad video or motorcycle video where the guy singing wasn't yelling at the top of his lungs the whole time. Or you could understand what he was saying.

I am more of a Rick James guy myself. Im rich bitch!

Here ya go snop. Its not a 4 wheeler but they are close.