My banshee vs a raptor 700

sled

Well, My buddy has a mild 700 raptor and hes been talking some smack for a while now. he's beat all my friends 450s and one other banshee. He was getting a pretty big head their, but it ended today. we we're all sitting around working on a car and the shit talk started between friends. some how i got brought into it and had to end it. I went pick up my banshee and met them at his house. We race three times and it was a joke all three times, I was letting off in 4th gear. I couldn't believe how fast my bike is. Once again props to Kevin Herr this thing is BAD!

BTW thats the first time I've launched my bike and ripped it threw the gears.

Edited by sled

Well, My buddy has a mild 700 raptor and hes been talking some smack for a while now. he's beat all my friends 450s and one other banshee. He was getting a pretty big head their, but it ended today. we we're all sitting around working on a car and the shit talk started between friends. some how i got brought into it and had to end it. I went pick up my banshee and met them at his house. We race three times and it was a joke all three times, I was letting off in 4th gear. I couldn't believe how fast my bike is. Once again props to Kevin Herr this thing is BAD!

BTW thats the first time I've lunch my bike and ripped it threw the gears.

thats right son!!!!!!

Very nice...haha hope u rubbed it in!

Wat else is dont to ur bike other than the 4 mil? dune port???

Kevin Herrs dune port, 35 pwks, pods, CPI inframes, timing plate, boss intakes and some other things. I haven't even changed the heads out yet. right now i only have 135psi of comp. I had a new head cut to make 170psi then I'm gonna rejet and see how it is. Right now its running pretty fat. I think i can easily say out of the 15-20 quads that ride with us, mine is hands down the fastest. that raptor has beaten

pretty much everyone to this point. Their is one other banshee that the kid claims it makes 80hp and was build by east coast atv i think. its a stock stroke with stock style jugs, so i kinda don't believe it. Him and the raptor never race, but i guess he's next on my list.

Good job. Looks like your having fun!

Hell yes Kev Glad to see theres guys out there still deticated to porting 2 strokes and making 4 strokes look like their balls fell out. All for a good price I hear. :thumbsup: