UFC 88

bbcmudtruck

rashad caught him with a lucky shot, chuck had his hands down about to throw an upercut and got caught, it can happen to anyone, a guy like rashad with that speed and power is gona knock ANYONE out if he hits them square on the chin like he did to chuck, the punch couldnt have been more perfect, it was a sad day to see chuck all stiffened up fallin to the ground like a sack of potatoes

maybe chuck will learn to k eep his hands up now and realize hes not the only one who can knock mother fuckers out

im glad henderson won, he needed a win, he looked pretty good

the franklin /hammel fight was far from exciting, but that was a nasty body kick that put hammel down, sounded like it really hurt

im really excited for couture VS lesnar..... couture might be in trouble.. he even said it, "brock poses some interesting threats" ... couture is used to dominating with his wrestling and ground and pounding, it will be tough to hold down another world class wrestler, thats as big and strong as brock, i still got faith in the old man though, heopfully he wins then goes on to knock out Fedor, although fedor is one bad mother fucker, and that would be an amazing fight

rashad is definately no joke he is an upcomming star... and i train where he started first training and my trainer was his trainer also his name is randy wadsworth... rashads first fight ever for mma fighting is in my hometown of angola, indiana. and i have had the honor to train with rashad and go thru his training routine in lansing michigan and that dude is bigger than he looks on tv. as long as he keeps at it hard his record could stay undefeated. thats one hard task tho but now after that severe knockout he better get very serious cause he knocked out a legend and now everyone is gonna want a piece to stop his record.

rashad is definately no joke he is an upcomming star... and i train where he started first training and my trainer was his trainer also his name is randy wadsworth... rashads first fight ever for mma fighting is in my hometown of angola, indiana. and i have had the honor to train with rashad and go thru his training routine in lansing michigan and that dude is bigger than he looks on tv. as long as he keeps at it hard his record could stay undefeated. thats one hard task tho but now after that severe knockout he better get very serious cause he knocked out a legend and now everyone is gonna want a piece to stop his record.

no such thing as an undefeated fighter in MMA, everyone loses eventually, with this knockout of chuck he will start figthing bigger names, and his ass will be knocked out.. all in due time, just wait! :biggrin:

rashad is an @$$! I dont care how good you are...a show boating nipple twisting idiot doesnt deserve to even be in the ring...

I agree on the showboat part but he deserves the ring for one reason to get clowned which he will eventually and most people will love it when he does.

i guess i only find humor in the showboating lol he really isnt a stuck up ass or anything hes normal just like anyone else but i will give it that his showboating like that will throw someone off their game in a hurry... look at chuck he was so pissed he wanted that one hit and that was it.. rashad out smarted him plain and simple and without a doubt for those of you who recorded the fight look at how fast that punch was it was not luck he set it all up perfectly with a fake left and seen the uppercut and had the overhand right ready when chuck started the uppercut and he moved to the left of chucks right hand so chuck couldnt come back with a left. not luck give the guy some credit he put a legend in a pile and ran him out of his game

I still need to watch the fights although I know the outcome to most of them but.. I can say this.. Rashad is a prick and he will get whats commin to him.. The notion that he will continue to be undefeted is a lost cause.. If he wins his next fight or two I will be VERY suprised.. And the idea of him beating Silva is more goofey than him staying undefeted.. Sucks to see a legend like Liddell go down like that but, they all do and Rashad, will to..

RIPPEN

GSP looks real good, very well conditioned..so does BJ penn...thats gonna be the fight to watch... rashad is gonna get submitted one of these days..not to say hes not a good fighter but youth is on his side for now..

Edited by 1.6i