Best soundin pipes which ones?

907banshee

Hey INFINITIED, Sorry to go so off topic but I was looking at your sig and I used to deal with a guy years ago when I lived on Long Island that had a shop called "Speadfreaks". I cant really remember that well because it was a while back now, but I think he was into racing boats or jet skis because thats what we were doing at the time, either that or we were working on his street car. He was a good guy and we used to bullshit for a while when he came by the shop.

james

DMC 916's all the way. Best sounding pipes out there.....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey INFINITIED, Sorry to go so off topic but I was looking at your sig and I used to deal with a guy years ago when I lived on Long Island that had a shop called "Speadfreaks". I cant really remember that well because it was a while back now, but I think he was into racing boats or jet skis because thats what we were doing at the time, either that or we were working on his street car. He was a good guy and we used to bullshit for a while when he came by the shop.

james

DMC 916's all the way. Best sounding pipes out there.....

james , yes its is speedfreaks in bklyn .. he specializes in boats, jet skis and quads//

he has a dyno , he's a great tuner/ builder.....

just hard to get in there in the summer, he get real busy with the ski's ;';'

his name is eric

if you guy need anything and your in the area , just tell him eddie from ace sent you ..

eddie

• 3 weeks later...

first off pipes in person sound completely different than they do on video so dont depend on video to get the real sound of any pipe, and second i have fmf gnarleys and they sound alright, the toomey t5's sound better to me and thats what im gonna be buyin pretty soon for a decent all-around pipe :cool: but, to tell you the truth, in my ears you cant beat the sound of cpi inframes. theyre just so mean sounding!! :evil:

the stock ones sound pretty rad

Yeah shit coil black turd sounds :thumbsup:

Actually ive never heard the shit coils in person :ohmy: