Best soundin pipes which ones?

907banshee

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

outta all which are the best sounding pipes?

toomey t-5,t-6. cpi inframes, fmfs, pro circuit

which do you recommend for most power output and best sounding

the t6 makes more lowend than the t5 both good all around pipes i think the t5's rev higher, cpis are a top end pipe, fmfs have good low end and good all around pipe, i hear pro circuit is the best low end pipe out there

sound is all preference, no matter what pipe you run, its still a banshee, they all sound great :)

the t6 makes more lowend than the t5 both good all around pipes i think the t5's rev higher, cpis are a top end pipe, fmfs have good low end and good all around pipe, i hear pro circuit is the best low end pipe out there

sound is all preference, no matter what pipe you run, its still a banshee, they all sound great :)

soo true

go on you tube just type in what you wanna hear ..

, here is the link to my bike with trinity stage IV's , with the spark ress. in. it is louder with the regular tips.

i seen your vid b4 your banshee is sooo bad ass

i seen your vid b4 your banshee is sooo bad ass

thanks .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

if you go to my video , and you click other video's you will see a friend of mines other banshee with alein exhaust and my other banshee (trail bike ) with fmf g narly pipes (i am the one with the yellow pants, and we no we where not racing woth ways .. ..loll )

at least you other guys can hear what it sounds like under wide open throttle ..

more videos to come , just got a water proof camera , now i can bring a camera along

looks like riding startsthis weekend ...

keep u guys posted ///