1st drag build

OKCterror

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im tracking down a frame to start my first sand drag shee. I need as many pointers as i can get. Not looking for the fastest out there, just want to have fun. Help me out guys

whatever your budget is, plan on at least spending double that amount.

It starts out fun and ends up being an obsession.

whatever your budget is, plan on at least spending double that amount.

It starts out fun and ends up being an obsession.

That is the best advice I have heard yet. It's true. I just got finished getting mine ready. 3 months and in the vicinity of $13,000 later, she runs!

I always loved the look of banshee's. So I stuck with a stock chassis. Mine was lightened by GT Performance from 46lbs to 26lbs though. Very competitive! :thumbsup:

Don't forget to let us know how it goes.

i dont hope it would either, i just meant that i like how some people cut their plastics and added huge rear swingers. To me it gives it a stock yet kick ass look. Goin with a 4mil cub. Lighteneing the frame. Some stuff like that. Gettn a parts list from fast and other local shops and should be lookn to get a go on the project. Im taking my red 90 and am making it into the dragger then just buying a nice banshee from a local guy and setting it up for sand and local riding. Nothing to serious just a something to put around in then hop on the beast for a good ride.