Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock

dajogejr

Wow...talk about desperation for both fighters and Elite XC.

This is a TV marketing campaign at it's best. Shamrock is Way, WAY past his prime at 44....Slice is still a nobody with a name for himself from YouTube.

Neither man has anything at all to gain from this fight other than a paycheck.

Slice wins....he beat up on a man that has 2 wins in the last 10 years....and has lost his last 5 in a row.

Shamrock wins, he just proved what everyone else already knows....Slice is not yet a well rounded enough fighter to be in any of the big leagues of MMA fighting, just a thug with a heavy hand and as of yet...NO Stamina....

What do you guys think??

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/26396202/

Wow...talk about desperation for both fighters and Elite XC.

This is a TV marketing campaign at it's best. Shamrock is Way, WAY past his prime at 44....Slice is still a nobody with a name for himself from YouTube.

Neither man has anything at all to gain from this fight other than a paycheck.

Slice wins....he beat up on a man that has 2 wins in the last 10 years....and has lost his last 5 in a row.

Shamrock wins, he just proved what everyone else already knows....Slice is not yet a well rounded enough fighter to be in any of the big leagues of MMA fighting, just a thug with a heavy hand and as of yet...NO Stamina....

What do you guys think??

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/26396202/

Just ran into Shamrock the other week. I was at a VIP party for the Tilted Kilt in San Diego and he showed up. Nice guy, very talkative and friendly.

My wife asked him how he was enjoying retirement. I thought he was going to POP! he said I'm not retired! I'm fighting KIMBO!

I ran and left the wife :whoops:

word is that elitexc is on the fast track to bankruptcy.. this kimbo/shamrock circus is their last attempt to get the ratings up before cbs drops their ass.. its been reported that ufc has been talking with cbs to take over that time slot and do some shows.. not sure how thatll pan out..

otherwise, this fight sucks. i hope gina carano is on the card.. she will be the only reason i watch this nonsense..

just another miami dilenquent ready to open a can of ass whooping!

Um.. I should hope so.. Iam ready for the "Miami dilenquent" to fight someone worth mentioning..

dpends On who Kimbo's training with.... If he leans up and gets his cardio in MUCH better condition he could be a big timer. The more muscle the more oxygen you need for them. Thats his problem, cant go long before he gasses out

Last time I heard he was trainig with Bas Ruten.. So he has that going for him.. However I think overall he is to late to a game that has to many well rounded fighters that do more than just BANG.. He just hasn't been put with anyone of them yet.lol

word is that elitexc is on the fast track to bankruptcy.. this kimbo/shamrock circus is their last attempt to get the ratings up before cbs drops their ass.. its been reported that ufc has been talking with cbs to take over that time slot and do some shows.. not sure how thatll pan out..

otherwise, this fight sucks. i hope gina carano is on the card.. she will be the only reason i watch this nonsense..

Ahh Gina Carano.. :wub::wub::wub:

It would be pretty damn funny though if Ken was to win...

RIPPEN

He might almost be as bad as michigan in college football if he looses!!!not that bad tho

You're right....if he was anything like U of M, he'd be the winningist athlete in history....and wouldn't have had a below .500 season in over 30 years...

If he was that good....he might be worth the paper those tickets are printed on....

:ohmy: