STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

i need a bansheehq sticker bout 3 1/2 ft long 6 inchor 8 inch letter... letters in white....

514428[/snapback]

3.5 feet long , letters in white , spelled " BansheeHQ " , Any particular font you would like ?

pm, sent

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pm's everyone i will be printin up the bhq stickers today ( 12 x 2.5 ) gas tank size . aswell as some small bhq ones for helmets and bumpers etc......

Ill be making bhq and online stuff today , but i must first finish a 12x8 sign im working on for a hobby store..... Should get it all done today

-- custom honda design for----- mudinmyblood

--Rumble shee request logo's today, yellow - lethal

-- 3 foot personal request bhq banner

(shee freak if i get a responce on font/spelling )

--bhq stickers white , red , blue , silver

--white yama sticker packs

--Honda sticker packs ( for honda nerds )

i would be interested in the old downright dirty ones

maybee a small one

514703[/snapback]

please show me what the old ones look like

i have no problem designing anything for anysize application you may need . Please draw me a idea of what you want and i will get creative with it and try to make you something worthwhile ......

Heres what i got done today , i have to peel and prep the bhq stickers i had made. They are white and go on the gas tank area 2 each ,

MR RUMBLE SHEE : i had to scrap the logo of the rumble shee im going to have to re do it , and draw it by hand ... the plotter has hard time with small small smalll cut outs ...... anyways heres what i have so far even if u want them

Mud In MY blood : here u go

DSC00709.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

- 2 white sticker packs created ( not ready to sell )

- 100 white bhq stickers ( not ready )

-mudz honda logo's

- RUMBLESHEE

DSC00710.jpg

these will be finished some time tomarrow , gotta peel each one

fill me in with ideas guys ,Are you lookin for anything custom designed ? Want to design it yourself ? No problem just design it in adobe photoshop or illistrator..... i just orderd a wide screen 48 inch plotter so i can do big banners ......

DSC00712.jpg

peeld one bhq sticker off just so i could show you all whats to come ..... More complex designs to come

DSC00717.jpg

QUOTE(RIPPEN @ May 11 2006, 08:43 PM)

RUMBLESHEE Hell yeah Try to get some clearer pics of those kinda hard to see what the first part of the sticker is. Iam almost certain ill be adding those to the list

RIPPEN

The Rumbleshee's were designed for lethalface he wanted them for his " rumbleshee " i dont know if he wanted the logo or not but it was too tiny of a logo and not crisp enough to get it done... i will have to trace it and scan it....

:whoa:  RUMBLESHEE  Hell yeah :headbang:  Try to get some clearer pics of those kinda hard to see what the first part of the sticker is.  Iam almost certain ill be adding those to the list :headbang:

RIPPEN

514836[/snapback]

This is my lil brothers banshee..He is 16 and was on a $500 budget for a rebuild and we came up with the rumbleshee idea..It mostly came from dodge's Rumblebee design but we had to make it our own..We got the main decal for a good price but the sticker shop wanted like $32 for 2 matching "Rumbleshee" stickers..Mad prop's to chase for helping us out and beating there price by a long shot!..He's a great guy to deal with..

0510061515b.jpg

0510061515a.jpg

0510061515.jpg