build your own bead breaker

You need to generate a lot of force to break the bead, so make a long 2x4" bar (the "Maloney bar"), maybe 6' long or so. Round one end and drill a 5/8" hole in it, and pick up a 6" long 5/8" bolt (and nut, and washers) at your local hardware store.

If you have exposed studs on your garage walls ... uh.. hey, stop laughing -- I'm trying to teach you something here you little monkeys. If you have exposed studs that you don't mind drilling a 5/8" hole through, you can use one as a pivot point. My garage has plywood walls, so I had to bolt some 2x4"s to the wall to use as a pivot.

Attach a short "ram" to the lever, preferably on a pivot of its own (to make it more adjustable), at a point where you can use it to apply much force to the sidewall of the tire. Make sure your ram is long enough to push the sidewall way down -- otherwise you'll be unpleasantly surprised at how far down you can push the sidewall down before the bead releases. When you're trying to break the bead, make sure you're pushing on the sidewall right next to the rim.

pivotpoint.jpg

wallpivot.jpg

maloneybar.jpg

ram.jpg

mbarassy.jpg

where2push.jpg

where2push.jpg

Not bad Dirtrider, not bad at all...

That got me thinking about my next project, I prefer mild steel though.

I'm thinking about making a bracket to the rear bumper of my truck...

You sure this is your idea?

Edited by J..J.

yes i did take it off another forum and cut it down to simpler form.

hey reas11, f*ck off you fat f*ck. next time you hijack some one elses...... shut the f*ck up.

just trying to give people some ideas as it did me. and you had to read through a lot of BS so i just cut it out and put it here. does your tummy hurt from eating too much?

the dead zone is on yipee :)

Edited by DirtRider

dirtrdeier im not mad at you sun just next tmei u psit mke sure u use a spelcheck it was so obvius u dint type that out .. because all of yure posts look leik this .. go f*ck yourself kid i forgot more then u know .

does your tummy hurt from sucking cock for premix money ?

Edited by reas11

dude, you are a fuckin jackass. give credit to who made that shit, dont try and make everyone here think you are smart. we already know you are the bad apple of the HQ. i wish every night that you and reas could meet up and he could stomp ur little punk ass in the ground. i would be there to videotape it and show it to everyone on HQ. please, please, please i beg of you, find some rope, tie one end around your neck, the other around the rail of a bridge and then hurl yourself off.

and i was wondering howcome every word was spelled right.... thats mighty fucked up of you to take someons shit, and leave no recognition for there work what so ever, and instead of doing it after the first post you just start talkin shit about a man who's showin the rest of us the means of your sorry ass

Edited by frocashmoney24