4 mm cub

nyb

cant decide which pipe to go with sniper /shearer motor is

4mm cub

19cc domes

35 pwk

etc

i have shearers on my serval and like them. all graphs ive seen show a flat spot  for sniper from 8500-9000,can you feel this when riding compared to shearers? large stinger for keeping motor cooler on long rides? thanks    

4 minutes ago, ban421shee said:

Didn't you win the stock swinger class and the 5000 KOTR money.

Yes to both.. But the KOTR class was on my 24DM with LEDs. My play bike with the 4mm motor and Snipers made it into the top 6 though.

I beat a lot of chassis bikes out with it and I'm sure my motor was a lot smaller than most.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, trickedcarbine said:

Flat spot? What graphs are you seeing? Mine was a big bore set, so it could be different. But there was no flat spot. None on the smaller cub stuff I’ve seen either. 

4mil pipe testing graph, bought small bore shearers. should have bought snipers the shearers are built like crap . i have bb shearers that fit and look great but this set is awful,id be ashamed to send something out like that. how hard is it to set up a jig to make pipes fit correctly besides left pipe doesnt look like it has a solid weld..not sure if ill use them i have an old set of fmfs on it for now.

10 hours ago, trickedcarbine said:

10/4. I’ll do some digging on graphs. Testing mine showed pretty smooth transition all the way up. They were BB’ on a 535 Cheetah though. 

In all fairness that’s on servals and a DL graph. They do look better on a cub and never seen a cheetah. Who built your cheetah and I would like to see your graph if it’s not too secret.

On 2/18/2019 at 10:23 AM, gusto said:

In all fairness that’s on servals and a DL graph. They do look better on a cub and never seen a cheetah. Who built your cheetah and I would like to see your graph if it’s not too secret.

No graph here. I will see if my guy at the dyno can email one. The Cheetah is just a clean up port with lots of case work. 39 pwk’s, 7 degrees, race gas Titan domes, Sniper big bores. Consistent 5-7 hp over the Big Bore Shearers that it came with.