Power Band?

Dustin075

Ok i know what you mean. When you say the pipes sync with the motor it seems to me one pipe pings and the other syncs nicely with the motor. Everyone that i ride with rides 4 strokes and knows nothing about those things. So i look for advice from you guys to help me out and i appreciate all the info you guys have told me.

keep your t5 pipes they are fine. u could add some carbon fiber reeds for a little better throttle response. if you dont know much about jetting you can take it in to a shop that does dyno tunning. they put it on a machine a tune it correctly, and will b able to give you a printout of torque and hp. then you wont have to worry.

keep your t5 pipes they are fine. u could add some carbon fiber reeds for a little better throttle response. if you dont know much about jetting you can take it in to a shop that does dyno tunning. they put it on a machine a tune it correctly, and will b able to give you a printout of torque and hp. then you wont have to worry.

Hi, new to this thread and saw a post here on power band. Figured I would post a question here on this thread as well and not start another thread on power bands.

Took my Banshee out Sunday and the power band is not kicking in like it should.

Can get it in first and second gear but after that not kicking in. We ran her today around the neighborhood and still only 1st & 2nd. Any suggestions?

post-29824-1220386705.jpg

Hi, new to this thread and saw a post here on power band. Figured I would post a question here on this thread as well and not start another thread on power bands.

Took my Banshee out Sunday and the power band is not kicking in like it should.

Can get it in first and second gear but after that not kicking in. We ran her today around the neighborhood and still only 1st & 2nd. Any suggestions?

what are your mods,and jetting specs sounds way to rich if you can only pull 1&2nd or you have another major prolem

Brought the quad out to michigan over the weekend and rode the shit out of. The power band seems to work as you guys say it should. Now the problem is that it is not fast enough. I got beat by a honda 230 on the top end. The bike has a 12 tooth in the front so i am thinking and hopeing that is the problem with the top end.

Brought the quad out to michigan over the weekend and rode the shit out of. The power band seems to work as you guys say it should. Now the problem is that it is not fast enough. I got beat by a honda 230 on the top end. The bike has a 12 tooth in the front so i am thinking and hopeing that is the problem with the top end.

Throw a stocker (14) tooth on...

rockymountainatv.com has front sprockets for 10 a piece. i'd say get a 13 and a 14 to see what you like better.

have you cleaned your carbs? you could just be gummed up.