DNR SUCKS

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm talking about any law on the books... Do you even know them all for your state. Again, I

dont ride while drunk/drinking, I dont trespass, I dont ride on Trails or Roads that are not the

approved ATV trails, but I'm almost certian there are codes that I violate in my state that I may

not be aware of, and I was just trying to bust the balls of you Mother Theresa's on Banshee's...

Thats all...

Oh an if you live or ride in Michigan, and you own and ride a Banshee I'm certain you have broken

these two laws... LOL

In any area in a manner so as to create an erosive condition

At a rate of speed greater than that which is reasonable and proper

That would be up to the discretion of the CO... soo.. If they don't think I'm breaking laws.. then.. I must not be because I haven't been ticketed for them..

But since your on a mission to bust our balls then I'll give you a lil ammo... I own 40acres of land... and I don't always wear a helmet when I ride down my trail to take bait out! :rolleyes:

oh oh!! i got another.. I give my son's rides... thats illegal too!

man.. just thought of another one... I start my banshee and its over the DB laws...

I ride my bikes on the street all the time................because they are street legal. I don't have a mirror on my Shee but they haven't given me any shit about it so far. I see this as a lesson learned. You can fight it and see what happens, but plain and simple you got a ticket for something that may or may not be illegal. The only way you will find out who is right is to go to court and hash it out there.

No I'm talking about any law on the books... Do you even know them all for your state. Again, I

dont ride while drunk/drinking, I dont trespass, I dont ride on Trails or Roads that are not the

approved ATV trails, but I'm almost certian there are codes that I violate in my state that I may

not be aware of, and I was just trying to bust the balls of you Mother Theresa's on Banshee's...

Thats all...

Oh an if you live or ride in Michigan, and you own and ride a Banshee I'm certain you have broken

these two laws... LOL

In any area in a manner so as to create an erosive condition

At a rate of speed greater than that which is reasonable and proper

I for one, did not say that i was a perfect angel when i get out in the dirt to play.

I know enough that its illegal, where i live, to operate an atv on the interstate, street

what not and common sense pretty much keeps everything else in line.

and as far as ball busting, i dont believe you have been around hq long

enough to be busting anyone's balls just yet. :yelrotflmao:

I'm definatley immature... I am only playing devils advocate and doing my best to take

a dump on ricky ranger... Thats all... I am immature by virtue of being male! lol

So you're saying because you are male, that you are immature? :huh:

I don't ride without a helmet, don't ride on the street, don't drink and ride; I play by the rules...I get ragged on by friends for being this way, but I don't care, they aren't the ones that are going to pay for any tickets I might get for breaking the law, and surely won't be paying to have my quad pulled out of impound. I give my closest friends the same 3rd degree, for the same reasons I'm passing the 3rd degree here...I've quit riding with certain folks cause they wanted to act like a fool, so I dis-associated myself from them...I don't want to be a part of any ignorance, people are more likely to get hurt or killed acting irresponsible

I just find it very hard to believe that at no time ever has your Banshee been on a street, rock road, ect. Just a quick tune check. Come out of the garage, look both ways no one coming, zip...zip, back to the house. But its been said so it must be true. Good luck with your ticket and use this as a learning experience. Both on the road and on here.

I just find it very hard to believe that at no time ever has your Banshee been on a street, rock road, ect. Just a quick tune check. Come out of the garage, look both ways no one coming, zip...zip, back to the house. But its been said so it must be true. Good luck with your ticket and use this as a learning experience. Both on the road and on here.

I take the bike to the track or our local riding spot...hard to believe or not, it's true. Just because I am different than most doesn't mean I'm making shit up. I'll start my bike in the driveway, but I do not ride it

Ok Legends... Pelase tell me when I have been here long enough to exercise my first amendment

right to bust some balls... Please do... Oh and I have to say I feel SOOOO much better knowing

that there are some "good" guys out there... :thumbsup:

Edited by mdhc500

Ok Legends... Pelase tell me when I have been here long enough to exercise my first amendment

right to bust some balls... Please do... Oh and I have to say I feel SOOOO much better knowing

that there are some "good" guys out there... :thumbsup:

I don't care how long you've been on the site, just cause your post count is low and you joined a few months ago doesn't mean anything other than that....just make sure if you're busting balls they are the correct balls to be busting :thumbsup:

I don't care how long you've been on the site, just cause your post count is low and you joined a few months ago doesn't mean anything other than that....just make sure if you're busting balls they are the correct balls to be busting :thumbsup:

I did not single any one person out... I said I'm sure more than 90% of ATV riders have broken

some sort of ATV law or regulation. Then if someone steps out and say's "I have never broken

a law", I gotta call em out... That all I was saying...