iPod Music

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus....I remember when you had an 8 GB hard drive....and you were the shit...damn, 150 for 1TB....WOW...

lol dude i remeber the days of pairing 56k modems. one for upload, one for download. you were the jimmy jam with that. or how about the days when you actually got a hard drive that stored software rather then booting it from the floopy to the memory? lol man those were the good old days, back with wolfenstien 3d

lol dude i remeber the days of pairing 56k modems. one for upload, one for download. you were the jimmy jam with that. or how about the days when you actually got a hard drive that stored software rather then booting it from the floopy to the memory? lol man those were the good old days, back with wolfenstien 3d

Wolfenstien was the shit!

Thanks Greg it took me a while to come back and check my thread. I figure i should just spit out a extra 50 bucks for the damn 1TB that's insane. I'm about to order it cause i'll have to slit my wrist if i lose all my music on my computer...haha not really but thanks for the info

jt i think you can use tunebite for that.....hit me up i have a copy if ya need it

Dan

what is that ??? i thought u had to use one computer for u ipod.... i had my wife do mine, put my buddy has over 5000 songs.. so he does my ipod now. i thought i could only use his puter now for my ipod.

so ,im really sayin i dont know shit about computers

Cody- I just picked up a 1TB hard drive at bestbuy for 200 bucks with tax. We had a 500 before but that got filled up (we have around 40,000 songs and hundreds of videos). If I fill up the Tera i'm not sure what i will do because that's a lot of shit!

Cool i ordered that 1TB that greg showed me i haven't got it in yet.

40k songs is alot and i'm on the verge and will be there some day. I'm almost at 10k now when i started this thread i only had 5 or 6k

man u guys are music whores! how the hell do you have that much tunes?

I love music, and the settup i have in my truck is priceless. I have the ipod quick search alpine head unit so i don't have to have no more cds in my truck or anything so if my truck gets broken into i don't lose my music all i have to do is buy a new ipod so i just either make a playlist or play an album. It helps to if you borrow your buddies cd collection and load there music on your itunes library as well.

just find a song you like and download the entire album!

Your exactly right

man u guys are music whores! how the hell do you have that much tunes?

I love music, and the settup i have in my truck is priceless. I have the ipod quick search alpine head unit so i don't have to have no more cds in my truck or anything so if my truck gets broken into i don't lose my music all i have to do is buy a new ipod so i just either make a playlist or play an album. It helps to if you borrow your buddies cd collection and load there music on your itunes library as well.

just find a song you like and download the entire album!

Your exactly right