shift problems

i went to the track for the first time last night with my banshee to run the 1/4 mile. i ran 6 passes and only had one clean run when the bike went through all the gears smoothly and i really took my time with those shifts. for some reason every time i tried to shift at high rpm it wouldnt click up. im wondering if its just a clutch but i havent really looked into it. what do you guys think?

i went to the track for the first time last night with my banshee to run the 1/4 mile. i ran 6 passes and only had one clean run when the bike went through all the gears smoothly and i really took my time with those shifts. for some reason every time i tried to shift at high rpm it wouldnt click up. im wondering if its just a clutch but i havent really looked into it. what do you guys think?

Iv had that problem with every banshee Iv owned, not too bad but does get annoying at times. I think there are mods for it but Im not sure how well they work.

there is the shift star mod, which grinds the points on the star down some, and there is an eliptical adjustment bolt for the shift shaft that will cause the same thing, i have the same issue with my bike, i just havent goten around to fixing it.

EDIT: if all you do is 1/4 mile you do you have and over ride tranny

Edited by LS1Inferno