cutting front fender

Here we go again with cutting front fenders.

Just cut them and get over with all the questions they look so much better and even if it's raining it's not gonna throw shit up on you. Hopefully the next thread you post is in the image section showing you did it and that's that.

You don't have a 4x4 banshee so it's not gonna throw NOTHING on you even if it's raining.

I still can't get over how people think cutting the front fenders throws shit on them

Just cut them and get over with all the questions they look so much better and even if it's raining it's not gonna throw shit up on you. Hopefully the next thread you post is in the image section showing you did it and that's that.

You don't have a 4x4 banshee so it's not gonna throw NOTHING on you even if it's raining.

I still can't get over how people think cutting the front fenders throws shit on them

i dont ride in mud but a couple of times i had to hit the side of a mud puddle now if the front tires dont throw mud then how did that mud get on the under side of my fenders. my 03 has them my 04 dont, i know the diff.

we all know you just love the fender topic. you can fool me lol.

I say dont! Mine were cut until I got some new ones and I much prefer the way they look with the dumbo ears! stay stock bro.

Yeh dont cut them :), eventually everyone is going to have cut fenders and then full fenders will be the in thing.

you get coverd in shit anyway i dont even think the front fenders help, i always come back covered.

How about the reason being they do throw more shit on you and this is comming from real world testing.