i think someone tried to steal my quads

Shitty man... I just had a small, two place snomo-flat bed trailer stolen from the side of my house.

Wasn't even mine, was storing it for a buddy.

God damn Detroit crack heads....... You're lucky they didn't try to steal your shoes. :biggrin:

I got a idea exactly what you are talking about. My wire bought these little magnet alarms from Ace hardware that you put on doors and windows to alert us if there is some one trying to break in. they are pretty cheap and very loud. i bet if you rig this little alarm to your quad some how it would definatly wake you up if some one moved it and broke the magnetic connection. also they are battery powered, so no hard wire needed.

Why dont you just rig them up so they explode when someone moves them? That way you can get rid of them anoying bastard little neighbor kids that come over and play on them when your at work...

Seriously... Glad they could'nt make off with them...

best 10 zone alarm !!!

just do what i do ... when i do to sleep i tie fishing line to my toes.. you get 10 zones...

toe 1 = indy banshee

toe 2 = silver banshee

toe 3 = refrig door

toe 4 = watch

toe 5 = tv

toe 6 = car

toe 7= truck

toe 8 = beer

toe 9 = girlfriend

toe 10 = my other side piece

can you guy beat that !!

just gets alittle confusing if your girl gets up to get a beer and notice there is none left and takes the car to get more !!!

best 10 zone alarm !!!

just do what i do ... when i do to sleep i tie fishing line to my toes.. you get 10 zones...

toe 1 = indy banshee

toe 2 = silver banshee

toe 3 = refrig door

toe 4 = watch

toe 5 = tv

toe 6 = car

toe 7= truck

toe 8 = beer

toe 9 = girlfriend

toe 10 = my other side piece

can you guy beat that !!

just gets alittle confusing if your girl gets up to get a beer and notice there is none left and takes the car to get more !!!

:yelrotflmao:

http://www.masterlocks.com/item.asp?CID=33

this is the best cheap lock I have found.... we use it to keep people from stealing our spare tires..

about a year ago I left it laying on the ground and it was run over by a backhoe with the key in it so we decided to try to cut it open since it was useless to us anyways.... I got my chopsaw bound up while trying to cut the lock and broke my fast cutting steel disk.... ended up cutting the chain with a concrete blade to get the lock off the chain.

a Motion sensor is an excellent deturant

radioshack has battery powered ones

http://www.radioshack.com/sm-portable-moti...pi-2102584.html

also a magnetic switch attacked to the quad is an EXCELLENT idea and I might be adding one to my current setup.

Don