Full Flight A Arms?

TRO73

Hey I did a search for full flight a arms and it came up with a error every time. So if the search fails that is what you guys are for.

Just fucking with ya. I have run the +2+1 full flights for 2 years now. I had one bend on a really bad crash, and they sent me a new one, no questions asked. If you go with the FFs get the chromoly arms and hiems.

Ryan

I think it's funny that people commonly mistake "quality" for "overpriced name brand".

Three things are important in an aftermarket suspension arm: weld type/quality, material choice, and bushing/joint type. Nothing else will make a difference.

Things you want:

Full TIG welding

Chrome moly steel material

Chrome moly steel heim joints, preferably with dust boots or Teflon lining.

When people start comparing the mild steel Full Flight arms to the $500+ name brand chrome moly arms, obviously, you will see some shortcomings. However, Full Flight appears to have a set made from chrome moly, with chrome moly heims, for only $70 more. Funny how nobody ever mentions that.

You show me a set of name brand arms and a set of no-name arms made of the same material, and then tell me there's a difference. This is speaking from the experience of someone who has built suspension arms for 1000+ HP drag race cars.

Just because they choose to forego expensive brick and motar stores and marketing by selling on eBay does not make them cheap. In fact, it means they probably have their resources put in the right place: towards their products.

I have hit trees woods racing with my quicksand(banshee) and laeger(250r) that has put me over the bars. As I was getting up I knew my front end was wrecked, but they werent. To this day there is nothing wrong with either set. They are made of chro molly.