Official Banshee How-To Video

Yeah I have and I might still do that but they are pretty big files and honestly the quality and the experience is worth watching on a TV rather than a PC unless of course you have a big widescreen monitor... we'll see...

I do have a pretty big monitor, but to be honest I hadn't even thought of watching them on TV. I guess for most people that would be more convenient than a computer and monitor anyway.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn!!!!!!!!!! Eazy Steven Spielberg. :notworthy: .......................That video ain't no joke!.............Recieved it today, and watched it all today, Very Nice :thumbsup: Can't wait to get started on my bike, I think with all the info on the dvd, i can GITT HER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thanks:

Damn!!!!!!!!!! Eazy Steven Spielberg. :notworthy: .......................That video ain't no joke!.............Recieved it today, and watched it all today, Very Nice :thumbsup: Can't wait to get started on my bike, I think with all the info on the dvd, i can GITT HER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thanks:

I all recieved my video in the mail today and it is a very well put together video, WELL WORTH THE MONEY...And I all ready used it Thank Tate.

Tony

I started watching it today haven't finished, Thanks Tate and yes for people who have never broke down a banshee it's very informative. I would snatch it up if your doin a rebuild for the first time.

Ok now i'm off to see the special feature

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I watched part of it and now I have the confidence to do some first timer repairs. I am going to install a billet impeller and a pancake bearing tomorrow. I'll let yall know how it goes afterwards. Thanks for the vid tate!

No problem man, those two mods you are trying to do are super simple you'll have no problem with them.

hey tate just wanted to know if u ship to australia before i purchased it.. read the great fedback cant wait.. thanks

jack

I haven't but I'll sure check and see what it costs. I know I checked on shipping to Germany and it was only about $3.00 so might not be too bad to Aus.

I have to mail another one out tomorrow so I'll ask while I'm there.

No sticky. Come on man, your selling information that is ALLLLLLL over the internet, specifically information that is ALLLLLL over these very forums. Plus.... your not even a donating member to the BansheeHQ. Sorry man, but this shouldn't be stickied, its just not fair to the advertisers and to the other members who are selling things. We had this same delema when BigRed350x was going to sell How-To DVD's here. Its nothing personal bro, but you just can't sell your DVD's in the parking lot of a music store, ya know what I mean ?? Its just bad form. Atleast join up as a Premium Member. Don't take this personally, and Im sure the DVD is cool and all, but no sticky sticky IMO. Besides, if you sell enough DVD's, no one is going to need Dajogers help anymore :confused:

No sticky. Come on man, your selling information that is ALLLLLLL over the internet, specifically information that is ALLLLLL over these very forums. Plus.... your not even a donating member to the BansheeHQ. Sorry man, but this shouldn't be stickied, its just not fair to the advertisers and to the other members who are selling things. We had this same delema when BigRed350x was going to sell How-To DVD's here. Its nothing personal bro, but you just can't sell your DVD's in the parking lot of a music store, ya know what I mean ?? Its just bad form. Atleast join up as a Premium Member. Don't take this personally, and Im sure the DVD is cool and all, but no sticky sticky IMO. Besides, if you sell enough DVD's, no one is going to need Dajogers help anymore :confused:

Boy if thats not messed up (Meat). Tate is a contributing member through his posts on a regular basis. Just because he chose or didn't pay to become a "PREMIUM" member doesn't mean that he can't help others out with all of the hard work he put in to the video and work involved in making it available to others. No disrespect to you but I know Nitro personally and he is a great guy and is very passionate about Banshees and riding in general, he is an asset to have on this or any site and we should all be thankful he contributes and tries to help out others as much as he does! Come on now just because you don't pay doesn't mean that you can't be intitled to some respect for helping out!