33's or 35's

I am now leaning towards 33's and will most likely go that route since I am selling my complete 2 into 1 with the carb as well. The only reason I was leaning towards 35's was because I had one... I will do this right, not wrong... better safe than sorry. jbooker and many others on here have been an incredible help so far... almost done!!! Thanks Josh

What do you guys think? 33mm pwk's a good choice? Like I said, the only reason I wanted another 35mm was because I had one already, thought I could get another and save some dough, etc. But enough of you thought it wasn't the best choice. The bright side of things I won't have to worry about one being different lol

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

yea buddy, go with the 33's. you wont be disappointed. where you gettin them? i know FAST has good prices on them.

ASAP as soon as I find out who is the cheapest... ebay, Jeff, etc. I need to find a good deal on them. I will take em new, used, etc. Doesn't matter to me.

That is definately the setup I am going with. And I think that is a good deal too... will probably go with it.

Will I need those metasl things that the cable goes into the carb with? The things that are hooked and shaped like an "L"

All the new carbs don't have those.

Josh, you have been such a big help. You basically set me up with the best and cheapest prices for everything... not to mention answering all my dumb questions. I am ready to rock now... just need to get my bike back together when everything comes in.

I'm getting a dune/hillshoot port and Kevin told me to go with 35mm carbs is there a certain reason. My mods are v force 3's..noss head 20cc domes...cpi inframes...dyna fs but I think I will go back to my stock cdi and +6 timing "per Kevin" K&N pods

Tony

The L things that slide in to the brass carb top adjusters is part of the cable so you wont have to worry about that. You just cant see it in the pic.

Give jeff a call monday mouring and see what he can do. I bet he could match that price if no beat it. Plus you would be helping out a site sponcer and a guy you can talk to on the phone if need be.

His web page shows starting at 142 and his sizes start at 33 so the 33's are probaby 142 or in the neighbor hood of there.

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=55

josh

Awesome... those adjusters/bent things was a concern. Great!

And I planned on getting aholda him too... that seems to be the best prices I can find for new... and believe me, I have been searching.

His prices seem very good for everything!