where to get good trued and welded crank

Well here it goes I have a stoke stroke banshee and i am 60 over, I went with vitos pistons and didnt put the base gasket in for more compression, I have pro design cool head with 16 cc domes and everyone told my crank wouldnt hold up to that compression. Well it ran great for 5 races but now im hearing a bad vibration or rattiling coming from the bottom end. and the head is vibrating severly and also lost some compression. Im guessing the crank and bearings went out. so what im getting at is where can i get a good trued and welded crank

Well here it goes I have a stoke stroke banshee and i am 60 over, I went with vitos pistons and didnt put the base gasket in for more compression, I have pro design cool head with 16 cc domes and everyone told my crank wouldnt hold up to that compression. Well it ran great for 5 races but now im hearing a bad vibration or rattiling coming from the bottom end. and the head is vibrating severly and also lost some compression. Im guessing the crank and bearings went out. so what im getting at is where can i get a good trued and welded crank

Is the bike ported and did you ever do a compression check, or squish test? You want to make sure that the motor can be set up for no gasket.

What is your elevation and how much cranking PSI do you have with no base gasket and 16cc domes. Trued and welded crank or not, that's a ticking time bomb in a bike near sea level that held WOT all the time (your screen name is flattrack, so I assume that's what you do...)

I believe my elevation is around 700 or 800 ft above, and i had 200 psi in both cylinders. and im not sure what my squish was but my engine builder told me that it was very close. I just found out that the crank bearing came apart and trashed the crank, rods, cylinders and pistons. That really sucks cause im running in first place in our points but oh well i guess you will have that.

Find a new engine builder.

For long, wide open racing like that you don't want that much compression and or a tight squish...you're making too much heat, putting too much stress on the motor. If it wasn't the crank, it'll be something else next.