Lots Of Parts F/S

Ok so it became a pain in the butt to keepup with several posts as I decided to sell things. So I made this post to bring them all to one place.

Plain color "FAST" Noss Machine Coolhead. $200 shipped comes with 20cc domes. NO Acorn nuts.

dsc03907cu0.jpg

Selling my +6 Chrome QuickSand Swinger. Only been in the sand 1 time. Has a very small spot that the chrome flaked for when I bought it. Thing is SOLID! I spent 750 for this thing and only rode it one time.

550 plus shipping or 600 with carrier plus shipping

picture001fj4.jpg

picture002cg4.jpg

Selling my used RPM Dominator axle with Lonestar racing locknut, and all 4 Candy blue PC'd hubs. Axle is from 0 to +4 all splines are 100% condition, perfectly straight axle. All hubs are in great shape as well. Axle has a lifetime warranty.

$400 plus shipping for everything

picture004rp6.jpg

picture003ot8.jpg

Selling a set of 21x7x10 ITP SandStar tires mounted on ITP Aluminum wheels. Zero damage to the tires and wheels. Perfect condition. $170 plus shipping

dsc03448sz4.jpg

dsc03449ho0.jpg

Selling my 21x12x8 10 paddle haulers on Douglas Blacks.

$200 plus shipping

dsc03448ym8.jpg

Selling my billet intake, ran it with my 35's and i am going bigger. $150 shipped, if you would like to use paypal add the cost of fees.

dsc03908ia8.jpg

All items are PLUS shipping unless noted other wise. If you wish to pay using paypal add fees.

Well once you get those hands out of them pockets let me know. I got to sell my goods so i can get the new goods :)

Funny shit, you get the bike together and running, then you want to sell it. Now it looks like you're parting it. What are you building, something to keep up with Steve's 14mill?

Funny shit, you get the bike together and running, then you want to sell it. Now it looks like you're parting it. What are you building, something to keep up with Steve's 14mill?

lol man i am always like this. After i get this built it will be somehing else lol

I cant keep up with what he's up to, but Im glad he decided to stick around!