Top Posters In This Topic

Dibs on

Rear hubs

front hubs

sprocket hub

brake hub

what year did they come off of?

give me a total if i take all.

These parts were all bought on line, so I have no idea what years they would be. All are in excellent shape, I do believe I have sandblasted all of those parts as well, so they are super clean and ready to paint.

Total price shipped would be $145.00

Rear Hubs: $50.00

Front Hubs: $60.00

Sprocket Hub: $20.00

Brake Hub: $15.00

Money order for rear brake rotor is being sent out tomorrow morning.

Thank you!

I'll try to expedite everyones orders to the best of my abilities because....

My baby girl was born monday night about 7 weeks early, and quite unexpectedly. Had some complications last week, no baby on the way. We go back in for the 4th time in 6 days with the same symptoms as the other 3 times and the next thing I know, someone threw some scrubs at me and told me to chase the guys running with my girl on a gurney. Mom comes home tomorrow, and the kid might come home next week.

Fortunately the hospital is 10 minutes from my shop and house so I check in every day at least once but it still might take me an extra day or I might do all my shipping on friday or saturday...I just have to see how it goes.

Thanks again to everyone thats helped get this stuff out of my shop.

Thank you!

I'll try to expedite everyones orders to the best of my abilities because....

My baby girl was born monday night about 7 weeks early, and quite unexpectedly. Had some complications last week, no baby on the way. We go back in for the 4th time in 6 days with the same symptoms as the other 3 times and the next thing I know, someone threw some scrubs at me and told me to chase the guys running with my girl on a gurney. Mom comes home tomorrow, and the kid might come home next week.

Fortunately the hospital is 10 minutes from my shop and house so I check in every day at least once but it still might take me an extra day or I might do all my shipping on friday or saturday...I just have to see how it goes.

Thanks again to everyone thats helped get this stuff out of my shop.

i would like the ignition, water pump cover and clutch cover....can send Money order Tomorow let me know...Wit address....