Let's find out!

Builder  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Engine Builder in South Africa. I do everything myself, Except, PASSION helps me out with the porting specs. I port them myself with the info I get from him, he has been good to me, answering my questions and giving advice if I need a second opinion. So my vote goes to PASSION.

Thanks Jim..

I can tell you one thing...

I sent my jugs to Kevin Herr and anything I have questions about, whether it is through email, or over the phone, he is there to answer them. You can't tell me he doesn't have his hands full all day and all of a sudden the phone rings and he can just pick it up because he isn't doing anything... that guy is awesome. He answered the phone every time I called during business hours and it didn't matter how long I was on the phone with him. He cares that I am getting what I want.

He is a great guy to deal with... and like I said, my jugs are not back yet, sent them out Thursday afternoon. But the whole process so far has been great. He is very knowledgeable, and is there to answer your questions... and I'll say it again... he wants you to be happy with what he sends back!

I am sure the work will be thrilling... I have done alot of research on who I wanted to do my portwork and I chose Kevin because he is a great guy, he gets top notch feedback and I talked with many guys who had their work done by him. He knows his stuff... I learned that portwork is an art. You got average, good, and really good stuff... and from what I read, learned from others, etc... Kevin is awesome.

I know what my bike had before... I will report back afterwards with the results. I know though I will not be disappointed. But for now I can tell you I never dealt with a busy businessman that handled customers like Kevin... I wouldn't go anywhere else. My buddies are waiting to see my bike run, and they will send theirs out to him as well.

I am very excited to put this back together when the jugs come back...

Thanks Kevin!!! You are the man!

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

Dan @ Patriot Racing did mine too.I don't have anything fast to compare it to where i live,but it rips around pretty good.When i was stock stroke it made almost 60hp on a crappy dyno and way rich jetting.So i'm sure the 4mm version i have now would do much better.