Parting out J arm Banshee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...... If he can't even repack the pipes...why would I spend $600 on a motor that was probably raped to hell, and wasn't maintained? (I'm not saying it is...I was just explaining the reasoning behind it.)

And if I'm paying $x + Shipping, I want to know if I have to spend more on them.

Why would you come on my thread say shit like that, I could have repacked them if I wanted !!!! But dont need to, and just fyi I have ran castor 927 in it up until about 1 or 2 ago and switched over to mobil 1 2t, and have always used just good ol valvoline VR1 in the tranny just change it often. So what else is there to maintain on the motor??? Plugs have never fouled on it, have changed them twice in the 4 or 5 yrs I have had it.

Why would you come on my thread say shit like that, I could have repacked them if I wanted !!!! But dont need to, and just fyi I have ran castor 927 in it up until about 1 or 2 ago and switched over to mobil 1 2t, and have always used just good ol valvoline VR1 in the tranny just change it often. So what else is there to maintain on the motor??? Plugs have never fouled on it, have changed them twice in the 4 or 5 yrs I have had it.

Did you read my post?

I clearly stated I was explaining why I asked the things I did, and that the scenario had nothing to do with this bike.

how much for motor and condition, hours and last rebuild?

PM me an offer on the motor, I was told it was rebuilt before I got it but not for sure. It still has good compression and power, doesnt need a rebuild I dont think. I am going to put a compression tester on it tommorow because of the many questions I have got. Its still strong and beats the 4 strokes at the dirt drags. I have put about 26 hrs on it since I got it most of that was easy trail riding with my kid on his TRX250 .

Edited by AverageJoe

I need the rear brakes but im in a hurry so they would need to be shipped asap. Let me know I will keep looking till you tell me we have a deal just pm me your pp address and let me know you can get them shipped this week to 64116. Also I am interested in your motor tell me more about it thanks

Cam

I didn't read page 2 I will send you an offer on the motor

Edited by yfzdunejumper