my jap car with 2-stroke power band

dirtydownunder

whata beast :)

they look pretty nice for a fwd, we dont get them here. Its like a 180sx(or 240sx over there) cross between a ae92 trueno gze.

Dont think that one was FWD! That is one sick as DSM. What is that like a 90mm Turbonetics. I bet that car ran about 10.30ish, with about a 1.5 sixty.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about a 1.5 sixty.

i bet lower then that.

all this rice is making my head hurt LOL JP i dont hate imports, its just the 19sec honda and shit that think they are fast sounding like a damn beehive.

S5001039.jpg

all i have for now is Jet Hot LT headers and ORY, air lid on order and i smoke rice all teh time :)

Nice cars though.

Dont think that one was FWD! That is one sick as DSM. What is that like a 90mm Turbonetics. I bet that car ran about 10.30ish, with about a 1.5 sixty.

Nope that was my AWD best to date with the car was an 11.30@127 with a 7yearold OEM motor, a 60trim turbo that was seeing 23psi off the line and would drop to 18psi by redline (Blown turbo) , On a roll I would have no problem seeing 30PSI which would have no problem burning the tires off in 3rd.

The Setup the car had in the pictures never made it to the track or dyno (I would have expected atleast mid 9's) but will never know due to being parted out shortly after being finished.

The turbo in the pic was a Turbonetics T-72

dirtydownunder: thats a nice sprinter..

heres my money pit= 88 civic

itg001.jpg

Last year did 227hp @ 7800rpm and 167ft ftlbs; unported head-all motor

eibach07-3.jpg

I got a feature in honda-tuning magazine coming out next month.. check it out you guys :cool:

itg001.jpg

eibach07-3.jpg

I got a feature in honda-tuning magazine coming out next month.. check it out you guys :cool:

That engine's clean as hell, I'm liking the individual throttle bodies. :thumbsup:

180px-Vtec_kick_in_yo.jpg

thanks man.. the throttle response is amazing, im losing alittle on top because of the diameter of them, but i love the torque and response. i might bore them out a few millimeters, but im unsure if i should do that or just go with bigger itb's as of yet, since i already have the filter for them etc..

Edited by 1.6i

• 2 months later...
all this rice is making my head hurt LOL JP i dont hate imports, its just the 19sec honda and shit that think they are fast sounding like a damn beehive.

all i have for now is Jet Hot LT headers and ORY, air lid on order and i smoke rice all teh time :)

I watched a kid in a Civic smoke a AMG Twin Turbo at the 1/8th mile races (RaceLegal) here at the stadium last year.

I never get tired of looking at:

http://www.riceboypage.com/

I have nothing on 4 wheels to brag about...but my SE-R puts 5.0s down regularly.... :cool:

My 410lb ZX10r makes 165HP though!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hey hey, most of the vehicles on here are massive truks so i thought ill add something differant.

its a toyota sprinter with a turbo twincam 1600cc, puts outs 300hp@wheels at 25psi of boost going for 350 this new build, with a weight of 1000kg including driver and full tank it can be a handfull sometimes.

redline is at 8500rpm but new engine will be 9000rpm and the car doesnt make anypower untill it hits 4000rpm.

you name it its been done.

the only reason i bought a banshee was becuase i was building another motor for this car and was getting rather shitty from waiting for machine shops.

Lict86web.jpg

Lict86aweb.jpg

List86bweb.jpg

tinted.jpg

gtestg2.jpg

^ this is one of the first motors as i cant find a pic of whats in the car now.

tmanifold3.JPG

^ this was the first motor i built for it, it only made 215hp@wheels at 17psi with that baby turbo.

im halfway building the new motor for it and im pretty excited as its been a while (4-5months) since ive driven it.

what kinda motor is that an rb20

itg001.jpg

eibach07-3.jpg

nice b18. what tranny are you running gsr, type r or what. they runn real nast with b16 first and second ls third and fourth and type r5.