my jap car with 2-stroke power band

dirtydownunder

hey hey, most of the vehicles on here are massive truks so i thought ill add something differant.

its a toyota sprinter with a turbo twincam 1600cc, puts outs 300hp@wheels at 25psi of boost going for 350(edit: new motor made 343hp at wheels,22psi 6400rpm then losses power, possibly weak valve springs or turbo) this new build, with a weight of 1000kg including driver and full tank it can be a handfull sometimes.

redline is at 8500rpm but new engine will be 9000rpm and the car doesnt make anypower untill it hits 4000rpm.

you name it its been done.

the only reason i bought a banshee was becuase i was building another motor for this car and was getting rather shitty from waiting for machine shops.

Lict86web.jpg

Lict86aweb.jpg

List86bweb.jpg

tinted.jpg

gtestg2.jpg

^ this is one of the first motors as i cant find a pic of whats in the car now.

tmanifold3.JPG

^ this was the first motor i built for it, it only made 215hp@wheels at 17psi with that baby turbo.

im halfway building the new motor for it and im pretty excited as its been a while (4-5months) since ive driven it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice build, I bet she's one hell of a sleeper!

Speaking of cars with a 2-stroke power band:

3020036_10_full.jpg

9000RPM redline, but VTEC doesn't kick in until 6000. She makes 240HP, from a naturally-aspirated 2.0L 4-cylinder. Only mod I've done to the engine is a short ram intake.

3020036_8_full.jpg

Edited by HammerShee99

Nice build, I bet she's one hell of a sleeper!

Speaking of cars with a 2-stroke power band:

3020036_10_full.jpg

9000RPM redline, but VTEC doesn't kick in until 6000. She makes 240HP, from a naturally-aspirated 2.0L 4-cylinder. Only mod I've done to the engine is a short ram intake.

3020036_8_full.jpg

thanx man, those s2000's respond very well to turbo kits aswell.

Nice looking cars.

I like what you did with that first car.

S2000 - 240HP 4Cyl? That's pretty badass, I don't even get 210hp out of my 6Cyl Chevy. Turbo S2000 would be crazy I bet.

what turbo is that??? I too have a turbo car but i have one more.lol I have a 1995 VR-4 that puts 500awhp down.

yeh turbos on s2000's work well because it give them some torque as they dont have much being n/a.

jrod: the turbo is an ITS item gt 30 size and flows 550hp.

thanks o5banshee

ok, i was going to guess gt35R. We have put a few on some evo's.

hey hey, most of the vehicles on here are massive truks so i thought ill add something differant.

its a toyota sprinter with a turbo twincam 1600cc, puts outs 300hp@wheels at 25psi of boost going for 350 this new build, with a weight of 1000kg including driver and full tank it can be a handfull sometimes.

redline is at 8500rpm but new engine will be 9000rpm and the car doesnt make anypower untill it hits 4000rpm.

you name it its been done.

the only reason i bought a banshee was becuase i was building another motor for this car and was getting rather shitty from waiting for machine shops.

Lict86web.jpg

Lict86aweb.jpg

List86bweb.jpg

tinted.jpg

gtestg2.jpg

^ this is one of the first motors as i cant find a pic of whats in the car now.

tmanifold3.JPG

^ this was the first motor i built for it, it only made 215hp@wheels at 17psi with that baby turbo.

im halfway building the new motor for it and im pretty excited as its been a while (4-5months) since ive driven it.

Nice.Reminds me of my old Toyota Corolla GTS twin can 16 valve

Here is my Talon that I built about 3years ago. I decided to sell it to get out of the whole car thing, bought and built up my Banshee, and now I'm building a FWD Talon just to pass the time.

Once I get Married in Nov I'm allowed to build another race car and have plans on building a EVO 8, or 9 or I might decide to pick up one of the RA Evo X.

Engine2.jpg

Cell1.jpg

Interior1.jpg

bottle.jpg

T72.jpg

rightside.jpg