Sand drags in Phoenix

uwenr

More details? I'll be there.

We go out about once a month. Its not the same place as 2000 geez thats a long time ago. Sun Valley parkway north to mile marker 118 about ten miles north of I 10, theres a turn lane in the median turn west follow that down to the river bottom about a mile and a half. Will start grading the track about 630 water and race around 8 to 9. If your from the northside Bell turns into Sun Valley Pkwy much faster

where are the races at in gila bend?

The map is not exact but close. 85 into Gila Bend, right when you get into town take a right on Old US 80 then an imediate left on Stout. Down a couple of mile past a stop sign there will be a sign for a sand ans gravel company turn left on the dirt road . It zig zag to the northwest you will come to a sign for the company again turn north and go around the yellow gate and follow it down to the river bottom. Park up top if you dont have a four wheel drive sand is very very soft.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, i just got back from there. It was really nice out and not too much people.

I didnt get to ride, my cub was running way too rich and i didnt bring any jets with me.

uwenr i saw you take a couple of passes. :blink:

Also i heard that some dousche on a rail cut off the guy who was grading the track and pulled out a gun on him and a bunch of Clown's :down: