Silver Lake Summer HQ ride

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it :down: The 26th is a big Truck Show that I got to attend, so no dunes for me yet :sad: I sure as hell better be able to get there at least once this season, so hopefully. Hope you guys have funnnn!! :cool:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally ready to start getting some full throttle passes in too.. I sure hope it dont rain... I'm going to the TNT at WMSD friday then hitting up bob's on saturday. This chassis is taking alot of getting used to... I'm kinda scared to even take it into the dunes...

I'm finally ready to start getting some full throttle passes in too.. I sure hope it dont rain... I'm going to the TNT at WMSD friday then hitting up bob's on saturday. This chassis is taking alot of getting used to... I'm kinda scared to even take it into the dunes...

Oh you pussy. just playin, just make sure your pipes are mounted good, thats the only problem ive had with my new frame. It gets real rough in the dunes, you know. You know your probly going to spank on everyone up their anyways.

Oh you pussy. just playin, just make sure your pipes are mounted good, thats the only problem ive had with my new frame. It gets real rough in the dunes, you know. You know your probly going to spank on everyone up their anyways.

Yeah.. I just broke the 1/8" flat bar I had bent to mount them with.. I think the vibration got to it. I used some isolators but seemed too flimsy and bounced around really bad.. So I ordered 2 new stock pipe hangers and I'm going to mount them up there and use 1/4" flat bar to mount the pipe to the hanger..

Yeah.. I just broke the 1/8" flat bar I had bent to mount them with.. I think the vibration got to it. I used some isolators but seemed too flimsy and bounced around really bad.. So I ordered 2 new stock pipe hangers and I'm going to mount them up there and use 1/4" flat bar to mount the pipe to the hanger..

That should work good. Just in case I would make a backup set, It sucks trying to rig something up while your in the dunes, just to ride. I had to use a ratchet strap over the fourth, :banghead: . better safe then sorry

That should work good. Just in case I would make a backup set, It sucks trying to rig something up while your in the dunes, just to ride. I had to use a ratchet strap over the fourth, :banghead: . better safe then sorry

If I brake another pipe mount.. its going back on the trailor!! my backup set is my 450! lol

Not that i have anything against you guys that have really long and super fast banshees....but does it get boring just hanging out at the drags all day?

also...why does noone race up the hills at silver? they do at other dunes...

i race my freinds up hills, but mines mostly stock, so i cant do much more than second, mabye third gear.

i just think it would be sweet to watch some of you really fast guys race up a hill, instead of down the flats...

anyone game?