Thrown chain

SCEADU

So I get a new engine that has pefect cases. Man I am bragging to all my buds about how I found 1 with perfect cases. I get all set up and am working on jetting it so out through the yard I go. I get to the bottom of my yard where I do a 180 around a tree and start to get after her up the hill and I sling a chain. As luck would have it, the chain got shot out of the back with no damage. SO I hoof it back up to the Shop where I keep several master's . I grab a new one with a set of vise grips and back down to the machine I go. I get the new master on and realize that I forgot the keeper. Well it is only 200 feet or so back to the shop so I 'll just "take it easy". I start up the hill and didn't even get out of 1st when the bike comes to a sudden stop. I look down and the chain is all coiled around my front sprocket with a heathy size chunk out of the case. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!. :whoops:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Shit that sucks i have done that on my old lt250s i put the chian back on with part on the old master . I need to drive 25k's out of the woods i had it to the road and the chain came off . but nothing wrong with the cases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

ya man i know what it feels like, my chain slipped off the sprocket but got bent and fucked up, and cracked my case , the chain was still kinda intact but i decided to push it back about 45 mins all up hill, i had that problem on a warrior it fucking sucks, i decided not to chance it