wicked +2 +1's need review on them

kodie

a couple of guys swear by them on here...just call the guy and talk to him..I was thinking about getting them until he informed me about his warranty..he will only replace if it is a manufacturer defect and he has to determine that..not worth $525 IMO but if you can get them for like the $425 they were then go with them....if not get some good name brand arms....

a couple of guys swear by them on here...just call the guy and talk to him..I was thinking about getting them until he informed me about his warranty..he will only replace if it is a manufacturer defect and he has to determine that..not worth $525 IMO but if you can get them for like the $425 they were then go with them....if not get some good name brand arms....

475$ shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WICKED-PROD...sspagenameZWDVW

Any company that will warranty a product do to abuse is foolish imo. They are making products to make money, not to replace every thing they make do to neglect or just plain ignorance. If the item is built well you dont need to have an absurd warranty. The quality of work speak for its self. There is a reason Toyotas have a 3 year warranty and Kia's have a 10 year.

simmer down bro...im not trying to push buttons..and alot of people on here would probably pick warranty anyday..not everyone has a snadskater that stays clean 24/7 my bike sees rocks trees,tons of mud and anything else you can muster up..All I'm saying is what if you do get an "Arm" with a shitty manufacturer defect and ride it maybe scrape the arm on a rock and it breaks...you send it back and he determines well it doesnt fall under his warranty..then what?...they give lifetime warrantys against abuse for a reason, and by you saying they are ignorant just go tell that to LSR which gives a lifetime warranty over their shit but still they maintain alot of customers and give a great product...half of the returns LSR gets is due to abuse...and with that being said I'll choose a quallty product with a good warranty anyday of the week... :whistling:

just looking for some reviews on people who have had them a year or so. how are they holding up? any problems? any breaks?

The look and fit are great but I still havn't had much of a chance to beat them up, I really dont see there being any problems. very nice welds & beefy balljoints, my decision was easy at 375.00 shipped.

I have a set. I believe I had mine befor Bansh-man got his. I have taken them out to the sand dunes, gravel pits and lots of miled trail rides. I have not had a problem. They have performed good for me and the power coating is top notch. They also have fast shipping and good CS.

I would not have a problem buying anouther set If I had to do it agin...

Edited by moneybags

simmer down bro...im not trying to push buttons..and alot of people on here would probably pick warranty anyday..not everyone has a snadskater that stays clean 24/7 my bike sees rocks trees,tons of mud and anything else you can muster up..All I'm saying is what if you do get an "Arm" with a shitty manufacturer defect and ride it maybe scrape the arm on a rock and it breaks...you send it back and he determines well it doesnt fall under his warranty..then what?...they give lifetime warrantys against abuse for a reason, and by you saying they are ignorant just go tell that to LSR which gives a lifetime warranty over their shit but still they maintain alot of customers and give a great product...half of the returns LSR gets is due to abuse...and with that being said I'll choose a quallty product with a good warranty anyday of the week... :whistling:

i am assuming that you have never made a warranty claim with LSR have you? well once you do get back on here and let me know how it goes, they say they have no questiosn ask... my ass, they turn down warrantys left and right! and if you buy the arms from anyon other then a authorized dealer your warranty is voided...

BTW if any of you guys that have Wicked Arms need some SS Brakeline clamps i have 2 sets for sale hit me up. I know its a little hard to find the 7/8 diameter clamps

Hey bansh-eman ..I have turned in 3 LSR axles and had them replaced with no questions asked..thats why I used them as an example..They have always satisfied me with customer service just as Cory at Janssen has with my A-arms...I abuse the hell outta my bikes..so warranty is everything to me...to each his own :thumbsup:

Hey bansh-eman ..I have turned in 3 LSR axles and had them replaced with no questions asked..thats why I used them as an example..They have always satisfied me with customer service just as Cory at Janssen has with my A-arms...I abuse the hell outta my bikes..so warranty is everything to me...to each his own :thumbsup:

well you have diff had some killer luck with those guys, especially 3 times. they are very bad about turning warrantys away

If warranty matters to you, I can tell you that full flights no questions asked motto is very accurate. I was not even the original buyer and they sent me a new arm. If you go with full flight be sure to get thier upgraded versions of thier hiem joints.

Ryan