my best upgare ... coolhead 100% worth it

first id like to thank everyone for there input on my coolhead questions, in the past month or soo

ok soo i finally bolted on my mod quad cool head with 21 cc domes went from 120-5 psi to 145 psi compression.

this is by far the best upgrade ive done on my shee so far.

i dont know if its me or what but it really woke up my shee, i can pull my 5th hill climbing now. witch befor 4th was pretty mush boarder line with steepers. it flat out rips, giving me that rush i lost oh so long ago.

anyways tell me if im over reacting cuz this is to good to be true.

thanks alot again to everyone for there input on my questions

no kidding about the addiction i think smoking crack would be cheaper though. 1 week after this mod. you will be wanting more and so on and so on trust me it never stops then all of a sudden you say to yourself dam ive spent a fortune on this but then you will also say id do it all over again. there is nothing like it. "ADRENALINE " :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Buy a billet timing plate and bump the timing to +4... :thumbsup:

ya thats in the cards also. i have a 4* timming key, i never instaled. from what i here ppl say they shear off??? witch i think is wierd cuz there pretty big in size, and ive put a timming key in my f6 and there 3 times smaller then the shees timming key and the f6 flywheel is about twice the size of shees. its been about 4 years now and it never sheared off... i think improper instalation or to much torq on the fly wheel would cause this.. i dunno?? but i would like to try it in but i dont have flywheel puller for my shee..... do i need that exact puller or can use a different automotive puller??

no kidding about the addiction i think smoking crack would be cheaper though. 1 week after this mod. you will be wanting more and so on and so on trust me it never stops then all of a sudden you say to yourself dam ive spent a fortune on this but then you will also say id do it all over again. there is nothing like it. "ADRENALINE " :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ya i think smokin crack would be cheaper to, but still would want more ..lol next thing i think, i would get a 4mm stroker out of it. i cant find a decent porting place around soo that sucks...

ya thats in the cards also. i have a 4* timming key, i never instaled. from what i here ppl say they shear off??? witch i think is wierd cuz there pretty big in size, and ive put a timming key in my f6 and there 3 times smaller then the shees timming key and the f6 flywheel is about twice the size of shees. its been about 4 years now and it never sheared off... i think improper instalation or to much torq on the fly wheel would cause this.. i dunno?? but i would like to try it in but i dont have flywheel puller for my shee..... do i need that exact puller or can use a different automotive puller??

A banshee flywheel puller is only $15.00ish, I would just buy the correct tool. A TRX250R puller will work on a banshee as well, both are M27X1.0 LH external thread...