Re4peR26 BAD SELLER

caddyman

Well, long story short......the +2+1 a arms I bought from him, turned out not to be his. And his "buddy" never sent out my a arms. So he supposedly got my money back....which he deposited in his bank before any product was shipped...........but HAS YET TO SEND IT BACK TO ME. And now will not respond to my P.M.s and E mails.

This transaction happened around the frst of APRIL, fell through after nearly a month, and I have been trying to get my money back since. I sent him a m.o. so pay pal action won't help.

HE SCREWED ME OUT OF $200. So now I can't get my +2+1 a arms.........

So DEVEN, when you read this......send my money back.

Man up KID.............

thats why i never beleive that its my buddy shit. its like your getting set up. hopefully the thief mans up and returns your money. good luck.

Yeah, well I never found out it was his buddys stuff till after the deal. Still nomoney or response from him. I am still hoping to get my money bach from him........HaHa, huh......wishful thinking.

• 4 weeks later...

Little update.......

I got a p.m. the other day from Pupkush, who is a new member and turns out is the dude who actually had the A Arms I had bought from re4per26. So anyway.....he feels bad about what happened, you know, me gettin fucked and all........and he wants to make it right.

So he says he is going to send me money when he can......that he was going through some rough times and he didn't want things to go down like they did........bla,bla.

Maybe I will see something come from this..

Little update.......

I got a p.m. the other day from Pupkush, who is a new member and turns out is the dude who actually had the A Arms I had bought from re4per26. So anyway.....he feels bad about what happened, you know, me gettin fucked and all........and he wants to make it right.

So he says he is going to send me money when he can......that he was going through some rough times and he didn't want things to go down like they did........bla,bla.

Maybe I will see something come from this..

good, tell that mofo to hurry up so you can buy mine :biggrin: