Brand New Hide a keys

If you notice the blue one to the far right, my router bit got dull and it kinda melted it's way through that one. If someone wants that one I'll sell it for $5 shipped. A little sanding of the edges and it'd be good to go. Or if your not worried about a little melting on the edge then this is all you.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you notice the blue one to the far right, my router bit got dull and it kinda melted it's way through that one. If someone wants that one I'll sell it for $5 shipped. A little sanding of the edges and it'd be good to go. Or if your not worried about a little melting on the edge then this is all you.

$5 one sold

Thanks bro! Here's a shot of the black. I had an order for a Hide A Key without the hole for the key. He's using it to relocate the CDI up under the front plastic so I made a "prototype" for him to try out. If anyone else wants a CDI relocater bracket let me know. I'll sell them for $8 shipped as well. Ive got plenty of Black, White, Clear, Frosted and blue to make Hide A Keys or CDI brackets. Let me know!!

003-5.jpg

002-5.jpg

I'm also working on this new flamed design. This was the prototype to see how it woulld fit. I just need to take the outer edge flames down a bit and it'll work great. I'll let these go for $30 shipped in any color available. Sorry, I can't do $8 on these do to time and work involved in making these.

004-6.jpg

got it in the mail 2 days ago man, thanks, perfect for what I needed and couldnt beat the price, now I have my bars mounted up with the top clamp that has two light mounts and I am able to run shorter bars. Thanks again!!

got it in the mail 2 days ago man, thanks, perfect for what I needed and couldnt beat the price, now I have my bars mounted up with the top clamp that has two light mounts and I am able to run shorter bars. Thanks again!!

Great man, glad you're happy! Post some pics of it mounted if you can...