Okay I Don't Usually Ask But...

okay since the only dealer that holds a good oil is 2 hours from me, which is Amsoil dominator, i was going to make the switch to Redline 2-Stroke Racing oil. the Amsoil is 12$ for 32 oz and the redline at canadian tire is 10, heres a link http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_...fromSearch=true Now heres my question. How much better or good is this stuff? is it a castor oil?, full synthetic?,

i need this help fast because my dad is going to pick up some oil while im in school.

is that the only 2-stroke oil they make besides the snowmobile stuff?

thanks guys

shit okay i can't get redline, can get yamalube 2r, honda hp2, amsoil interceptor or dominator which is hard to get but i can get it. or some no-name shit like motomaster LOL

In that case man I would run AMS-Oil or Yama-Lube 2R,

I ran 2R until last month when I switched over to KLOTZ Super-Techniplate,

Yama-lube is like $6 a pint an KLOTZ is $12 for 32oz, I like KLOTZ alot better, but if I didnt run that it would prolly still be Yama-Lube 2R.

yeah its 16 bucks for 32 oz of yamalube so thats not what i am going to use. i am going to go and pick up a lot of bottles of dominator