who dont actually have a shee

I don't have one yet. I've been lurking and reading for about a month now. I've always liked Shees. I'm looking at getting one to make into a duner/dragger just need to get the all important funds. I've found a couple in pieces in my area for good prices that Im working on getting. I've got an 07 Z400 that Im riding now that I'll keep for trails, tracks, and doing everything else the Shee cant.

When I first registered on here back in the day I didn't have a Banshee yet. It was probably a good 3 months later or more before I got my first one.

There are a few people on here that don't have banshee's yet. Most are in school and wanting to work during the summer to afford one. It's not cheap once you get one and start to ride :ermm:

i foun 2 that are pretty simalar tere mostly stock , both have toomy pipes and one has a set of k&n filters and there both about 2500 you think thats good deal (i dont have the money right now but im tring to get a feel for what to look for.)

i had one, did some mods to it, ran great, looked good! traded it about this time last year. now i'm "looking" for another. :ninja:

shees addictive.

only bad thing is i dont have a truck now and would have to get a trailer setup for my Cherokee to haul it around. just a minor inconvenience. upside tho, i am much closer to Silver Lake now :thumbsup: temptations are a bish!!!

Edited by Mullet Man