The ages of the BHQ members

What age group do you fall into?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all dying to know I'm sure...

"So how old is the creator of this place?"

Well.... picture Yoda... or the Pope.

Now get those two right out of your head cause I just turned 24 five days ago. Not quite at the Yoda stage.

-Lee

man i hate to put myself into the 16-20 age bracket, you just put 20 into the group w teenagers, im almost 21!!

You wouldn't really think the 20 year olds go with the late teenagers, that is until you get a few more years on you and then you realize there isn't much change between 18 and 22, well not for me anyways. It was fun though.

man i hate to put myself into the 16-20 age bracket, you just put 20 into the group w teenagers, im almost 21!!

You wouldn't really think the 20 year olds go with the late teenagers, that is until you get a few more years on you and then you realize there isn't much change between 18 and 22, well not for me anyways. It was fun though. All it is is women :P and beer :shock:, well maybe a little whiskey from time to time.