BANSHEE HQ

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO LEE FOR A GREAT SITE THAT "EVERYBODY " CAN ENJOY...

planet sand started making u have a membership to reply to threads and look at pics, today , they changed it again.... u have to have a membership to read any thread. so if u dont pay, u cant look at nothing on ps.

id just like to thank lee for all the hard work he has done for this site. and for making it availible to everybody !!!!

so, please reply to this post , tell him thanks for a great site we all can enjoy !!!!

support hq....

id also like to say thanks to the mods for puttin up with are bs some times... thanks for making a great site guys !!!

kawiking--- rico

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to say thanks for making this site happen. I did go to planetsand a few times, but some of the guys seemed like they didn't have time for anyone unless you were a rich guy with a drag banshee. Also, I have learned very much from the guys on here and everyone seems very helpful when you have a question. Thanks again.

thanks lee. this site has saved my tons of time running around asking dumb questions. now i can do it all from the comfort of my pc!!! lol!!!

Thanks to Lee for the hq hangout..I have seen alot of upgrades in the small amount of time that I have been a member..I have also met some good people and started a few friendships that would have never happend without this site..I have bought a few parts and also sold some..looking foward to being a lifer.Thanks for your support on the hq banshee build and hope you will make it to Glamis to pull the ticket for the raffle bike on Halloween!!Maybe we can all make it.Thanks..Lowbuckracing!

I must say that this was a needed thread. This site is an absolute savior for people looking to get any info they could ever need on a Banshee. Although I have never had the pleasure of speaking with Lee....I am sure he is a true friend to anyone that gives him the deserved respect. I am very excited to be a part of this site and also been given the chance to help with the HQ Raffle bike. I cannot wait to see the expression on someones face....if they are there...whomever wins this bike.

I would like to thank everyone who was either left comments on my threads or just had the time to send me a PM explaining how much they enjoy my work.

KEEP IT UP GENTLEMEN!!!

I must say that this was a needed thread. This site is an absolute savior for people looking to get any info they could ever need on a Banshee. Although I have never had the pleasure of speaking with Lee....I am sure he is a true friend to anyone that gives him the deserved respect. I am very excited to be a part of this site and also been given the chance to help with the HQ Raffle bike. I cannot wait to see the expression on someones face....if they are there...whomever wins this bike.

I would like to thank everyone who was either left comments on my threads or just had the time to send me a PM explaining how much they enjoy my work.

KEEP IT UP GENTLEMEN!!!

AZcustoms.....your banshee is totally sick!!!

Agreed! Thanks is in order to all those that have helped create and keep Banshee HQ running! Without this site I would have had to search a lot harder for answers to my sometimes not so swift questions. Also, without this site I wouldn't have come across Jeff @ F.A.S.T and been going tomorrow to pick up my first order of parts :biggrin: ! I am so excited about tomorrow (you have no idea) and I plan on posting pics of my shee's initial stages of transformation. Cheers.