Bad news

Now that you mention it, I do still have some stock A arms, I'm trying to get them cleaned up and they're not in the absolute best condition, but I could let 'em go for cheap... they might be good enough to get you by for awhile. Let me know if you need them.

Thanks HammerShee. I definetly keep that in mind.

I want to fix the obvious first then see whats next.

Sorry to hear about this event.. Couldn't imagine seeing a buddy and my bike eatin shit.. Especialy that hard..

The only thing I have that may work for you would be a axel.. If the other one first posted doesn't work out, hit me up.. Ill take care of ya.. :thumbsup:

RIPPEN

as a friend, i give you credit bud, those are the statents that will make him better faster haha, glad you can have a laugh over the issue.

i noticed right off you mentioned him before the bike and thats the best buddy (with a fast bike) you can have :cool:

get that motherfucker on HQ, a good dump is all you need to really appreciate these machines, now he needs to be educated on building his own death trap/moneypit! i cracked a helment on a gravel road and "snored" myself, its enlightening.

Today i had to help him walk in to the bathroom so he could piss.

Sorry to hear man, thats bad. I want to add, I also had a almost near death experience when I used the twist throttle for tricky stuff. I have replaced it the next day with my old thumb, twists are for 2 wheelers.

Hope your friend recover soon..

Holy cow man. I wish your friend a quick recovery. Things like this happen. There's nothing that you could do. If he was riding within his limits and not showing out, there was no way for you to anticipate what would happen. It's natural to blame yourself or think of "what ifs" after the fact, but you have to realize that it's just one of those things. Just be there for him and be happy that he is going to recover. It could have been worse. I lost a friend in a bike accident a few years ago. I wasn't with him, and I went through the "what if" routine as well. If you need anyone to talk to, please PM me. I will do anything I can to help.

PS, Good luck with gettin the shee back cup and running. Sounds like a really nice ride.

Les

Update...

My Friend is home finally. Gonna throw a BBQ at his pad tomarrow with the crew.

DAMN! I think i'll actually sleep tonight and i know my friend will as well :biggrin:

So ClimbAnyHill.........

You are the man. I can't say enough how much you rock.

You were the second person to respond to my post, and the first to PM me.

You came through just like said. Two days after the post and a swinger is on its way to my doorstep.

I will send a good feedback in your name. Also, i will never hesitate to do Biz with you again.

Aaron

Update...

My Friend is home finally. Gonna throw a BBQ at his pad tomarrow with the crew.

DAMN! I think i'll actually sleep tonight and i know my friend will as well :biggrin:

So ClimbAnyHill.........

You are the man. I can't say enough how much you rock.

You were the second person to respond to my post, and the first to PM me.

You came through just like said. Two days after the post and a swinger is on its way to my doorstep.

I will send a good feedback in your name. Also, i will never hesitate to do Biz with you again.

Aaron

Tell ur buddy to hurry up & heal because replacement parts are on the way & he need to give that Shee a second run :biggrin: That swinger was sent out last Friday and I PM'd ya your tracking number. Should arrive soon! BBQ sounds good, overnight me a slab of ribs please :thumbsup: