Time For the Truth

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely would be the YFZ-450, I used to have one with alot of mods done to it it was fast an it handled great an I loved the suspension because I jumped the hell outta that quad,

Or maybe the Raptor 700R, those are badass when they have a pipe, chip,K&N filter, an they handle closely to the YFZ.

ive got the best of both worlds..ive got a 06 trx 450er honda ,polished &ported,Sparks pipe and jet kit,with a stage 2 hotcam set up.I really enjoy that bike....ALOT of torque through all of the gears..its fun...I just got my banshee 3 months ago..so,ill see how it does this summer :thumbsup:

well i bought an '08 grizzly 700 is october so i have the 4wd quad that i've always wanted. as far as another sport quad it would have to be a rappy 700. the yfz's seem to small. i've never ridden one, but just to sit on one feels like i'm on a blaster again. the rappy is a much better fit and i've ridden my buddy's 660 rappy and liked it a lot. it's no banshee thats for sure, but i would say it's the next best thing.

I'm a Yamaha guy. My little boat has a Yamaha outboard, jet skis are Yamaha, and of course the Banshee. And, they are all 2-Strokes. But, if I had to go with something other than a Banshee, I would definitely go with a YFZ450. When they first came out, I had dreams about that bike. My best friend is in the Army, and just moved to Europe. When and if I get rid of my Banshee, I'll just give him the money to get me a new Banshee, and have him ship it when he comes back. That way, I can be one of the few people with a 2008, or even 2009 Banshee.

Link to 2008 Banshee:

http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/product...sure/yfz350.jsp

i ride a 450 CANNONDALE, made in USA, efi, alum frame, with honda 250r geometry, when not on the banshee, got one for the wife too.

ktm 525, ? to those who don't understand, bigger displacment isn't always faster. friend of mine rode the 525, said it could be something but needs some mods to wake it up. not as fast as our moded 450 cannondales and his 450r, but it handled good.

i'm waiting to see yamaha's new 500cc twin banshee, 4 stroker. anyone see the spy pics yet? i think they were in dirt wheels a little while back.

MAN! I can't believe that myth is still lurking around. I just posted the link to Yamaha Europe, on this thread. The 2008 Yamaha Banshee is exactly the same as before. YFZ-350, twin cylinder, 2-stroke. The only difference that I see, is it has orange plastics. Here's the link again:

http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/product...sure/yfz350.jsp