CFM currently in Supirior cout of NC, need to make HQ aware..

CFM

Hello,

For all who have PM'ed and e-mailed. CFM, or I if you, will have been fighting a legal battle stemming from bieng illegally locked out of my leased property on 3/22/08.

Apparently the lease holders from whom I sub-leased have not complyed with zoning/industrial codes that in turn have the building to be under lock and key.

Friday I have a court hearing in the supirior court of NC (due to the monetary ammount of items) for the following..

Illiegal lockout

Potential lawsuit for interfering with buisness commerce due to neglegence.

Peunitive damages stemming from lockout

profit losses stemming from lockout

These are some of the 5 legal issues that are bieng heard on that date stemming from this current problem.

I would like to formally appologize for the inconvience this will cause for the current people who have orders, I am trying to potetion the court to allow me to immediatly romove my effects from the current location. However, they don't give a shit and I can go get bent as far as they are concerned.

As soon as this lawsuit is filed and is public record, I will list all parties and locations, as I'm completly F'n irritated with it, and want everyone to know who caused this abortion of a mess..

Posting that info now would be considered slander and the attny advised against it untill it is a public record.

For people who have orders, please call me at 717-324-0244

To be honest, Flipping burgers is looking pretty good to me right now as the past 7 buisness years have cost way more headaches, relationships, court battles, and stress than making sure there is plenty of patties on the grill for lunch hour...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are having a rough time lately................. I hope things get better soon! :thumbsup:

While I could not fill your shoes in the technical dept and experimental dept, I have been seriously considering going back to the legal field my family has been doing for 75 years.

I just like fabbing and buisness chalenges (sp) that I like to do...

Maybe I should just take the NC or PA bar and live a boring life..

Word. If I didn't love to go to work, because I like what I do for a living, I would have lost my mind a long time ago. :geek:

You have lost your mind Mark... j/k

CFM... I'm sorry to hear about that man! You make some nice swingwarms, and have some really good prices. I does seem like trouble follows you though. Hope things get better.

Hello,

For all who have PM'ed and e-mailed. CFM, or I if you, will have been fighting a legal battle stemming from bieng illegally locked out of my leased property on 3/22/08.

Apparently the lease holders from whom I sub-leased have not complyed with zoning/industrial codes that in turn have the building to be under lock and key.

Friday I have a court hearing in the supirior court of NC (due to the monetary ammount of items) for the following..

Illiegal lockout

Potential lawsuit for interfering with buisness commerce due to neglegence.

Peunitive damages stemming from lockout

profit losses stemming from lockout

These are some of the 5 legal issues that are bieng heard on that date stemming from this current problem.

I would like to formally appologize for the inconvience this will cause for the current people who have orders, I am trying to potetion the court to allow me to immediatly romove my effects from the current location. However, they don't give a shit and I can go get bent as far as they are concerned.

As soon as this lawsuit is filed and is public record, I will list all parties and locations, as I'm completly F'n irritated with it, and want everyone to know who caused this abortion of a mess..

Posting that info now would be considered slander and the attny advised against it untill it is a public record.

For people who have orders, please call me at 717-324-0244

To be honest, Flipping burgers is looking pretty good to me right now as the past 7 buisness years have cost way more headaches, relationships, court battles, and stress than making sure there is plenty of patties on the grill for lunch hour...

Man is english your second language or what?

Sucks to be in that situation.

If proper spelling was my only concern at this point, I would entertain that battle.....

However I'm going to concentrate on the bigger isues at hand.

Thanks for the jab though..

Sucks to be in that situation.

Man is being a prick your specialty or what?

Seriously man, I hope that came out different than you ment..

CFM, good luck with all that crap as it sounds like no fun at all..

I think its great to see you give a explination like this to those your dealing with.. Lets them know whats up and helps to show your honest buisness practices..

Again, good luck..

RIPPEN