parting out banshee motor

make and offer

they are Pistons are wiseco .040 oversize, the intake is a stage 4. i have the whole motor ask if you need something I didnt get pictures of everything Im going with a street bike engine

my email is badincite@yahoo.com

dscf1953mp2.jpg

dscf1951ih3.jpg

dscf1949ms3.jpg

dscf1948oa4.jpg

dscf1947hc5.jpg

dscf1954mo9.jpg

pm returned, thanks MIke.

I agree with those guys, we're pretty leery of newbies who try to sell stuff (no offense, you might be totally legit). I'll give you an opportunity to start proving your legitimacy on HQ though if you want?

You can do a search on me if you want, I'm honest and upfront.

Send me a banshee rear brake caliper if you have one because that's all I need right now, and also send a part of your own that you would like powdercoated any of the colors below and I'll send you your part back coated.

Then I'll let everyone know you held up your end of the deal.

That's what I can offer...

Gloss white

Gloss black

Flat black

Tate

alright alright I didnt post prices because I really have no idea what most of this is worth I havent researched it enough but here yea go everythings neg. engine case which has chain damage and has been repaired $50 cylinders with pistons $200 intake and carb has been sold!! tranny $125 anything else pm and ill give a price. Im located in chesapeake virginia 23322 if anyone wants to pick anything up

Edited by pollardhimself