F.A.S.T. RACING RAPTOR "THE ULTIMATE DUNE BIKE"

I truly hate to see this go as it really IS an ultimate dune bike! Many of you have seen it and some even ridden it and can attest to its abilities. This is NOT your average as some might say Craptor. It dynoes around 70 hp and has about the same torque. It is very capable of running high 4s with me (270lb) on it at a good 300 ft track. Light rider should be mid-upper 4 bike. It is a 686 that runs on alky and is very easy to maintain. This is/was my trail bike and i take it everywhere even on long (40mile) dune rides at Idaho to Devils and all around so it HAS to be reliable. Here is the low down on goods:

12:5 CP piston (686 , 102mm bore)

+1 valves

F.A.S.T. Racing porting

New wiseco stock stroke crank

35 FCRs on alky (again i have it VERY easy to maintain)

BIG Megacycle cam

new Kibblewhite valve springs

Billet clutch basket

Hvy clutch

Curtis Sparks inframe Drag Big Core pipe

+6 flame swinger

JJ&A Hillshooter axle (gundrilled)

drilled brake rotor

Lone Star anti vibe steering stem (chrome)

Polished gas cap

Flame grill

and much more!

Comes with comp cut Padla Brats and all 4 stock dirt tires (which still have tits on them as i pretty much only ride sand).

Does NOT come with front smoothies in pics!!!

I can and may swap front Blaster shocks with newer Raptor 700 front shocks if they will fit....?!?

I wanting to build up a 700 Raptor so time for this one to go to a good home.

Asking $6800 OBO or trades but really need cash for new project. This is a 9 out of 10 bike, It has never been Mudded, flipped, wrecked, etc. and was bought new in late 2004 by me. It usually takes a GOOD 4mm cub to beat it to give you an idea of how it runs. I also will include a link to some videos of it racing at the dunes!

VIDEO CLICK HERE AND ENJOY :biggrin: : http://media.putfile.com/Jeffros-Raptor

P3160787.jpg

P3160794.jpg

P3160795.jpg

P3160805.jpg

P3160800.jpg

P3160802.jpg

P3160799.jpg

P3160812.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir, it is my go anywhere anytime bike and not just a dragger even though it runs like one.

Alot of guys out there buying new YFZs and Raptors etc... for $7000-$7999 up and they are very slow stock bikes Compared to this one.

I truly hate to see this go as it really IS an ultimate dune bike! Many of you have seen it and some even ridden it and can attest to its abilities. This is NOT your average as some might say Craptor. It dynoes around 70 hp and has about the same torque. It is very capable of running high 4s with me (270lb) on it at a good 300 ft track. Light rider should be mid-upper 4 bike. It is a 686 that runs on alky and is very easy to maintain. This is/was my trail bike and i take it everywhere even on long (40mile) dune rides at Idaho to Devils and all around so it HAS to be reliable. Here is the low down on goods:

12:5 CP piston (686 , 102mm bore)

+1 valves

F.A.S.T. Racing porting

New wiseco stock stroke crank

35 FCRs on alky (again i have it VERY easy to maintain)

BIG Megacycle cam

new Kibblewhite valve springs

Billet clutch basket

Hvy clutch

Curtis Sparks inframe Drag Big Core pipe

+6 flame swinger

JJ&A Hillshooter axle (gundrilled)

drilled brake rotor

Lone Star anti vibe steering stem (chrome)

Polished gas cap

Flame grill

and much more!

Comes with comp cut Padla Brats and all 4 stock dirt tires (which still have tits on them as i pretty much only ride sand).

Does NOT come with front smoothies in pics!!!

I can and may swap front Blaster shocks with newer Raptor 700 front shocks if they will fit....?!?

I wanting to build up a 700 Raptor so time for this one to go to a good home.

Asking $6800 OBO or trades but really need cash for new project. This is a 9 out of 10 bike, It has never been Mudded, flipped, wrecked, etc. and was bought new in late 2004 by me. It usually takes a GOOD 4mm cub to beat it to give you an idea of how it runs. I also will include a link to some videos of it racing at the dunes!

VIDEO CLICK HERE AND ENJOY :biggrin: : http://media.putfile.com/Jeffros-Raptor

P3160787.jpg

P3160794.jpg

P3160795.jpg

P3160805.jpg

P3160800.jpg

P3160802.jpg

P3160799.jpg

P3160812.jpg

bump

Yeah i had a hard time getting RNBRAD to come back with it and let someone else ride. lol He couldnt believe how fun and F.A.S.T. it was. Call 785-364-5325 to talk about it...

Bump for a sweet bike! Wish I had the cash Jeff.

Everybody keep in mind- the last 4 races on that vid he posted are at 8500feet elevation and it still ran amazing!

This bike is a sweet ride, runs very cool on Alky and is ready to ride. Plus alky is cheaper than gas. lol