Good or Bad Porting

you can not tell much by simply looking at a pict of a intake track to now if the porting is any good. all that shows is about 2% of what is done to a motor when it ported. you need to be worried about the transfers. but you cant tell anything by looking at them other then if the guy had a steady hand. the info that makes a dferance is the timing and the dregrees of the ports.

I would say those are bad. Looks like some one use the bigger is better theory. Here is my drag ported 4 mill stroker port and it isnt any where near that thin.

PatriotRacingIntakePorts.jpg

PatriotRacingExhaustPort.jpg

Thanks for all of the replies i decided not to purchase because of it being questionable. This website has been a world of help to me and a speical thanks to all that contribute.

I would say those are bad. Looks like some one use the bigger is better theory. Here is my drag ported 4 mill stroker port and it isnt any where near that thin.

PatriotRacingIntakePorts.jpg

PatriotRacingExhaustPort.jpg

Thanks for all of the replies i decided not to purchase because of it being questionable. This website has been a world of help to me and a speical thanks to all that contribute.

i would be worried about how thin the middle it could break easy

yeah that does look a little thin but i dont think its much different than raising your intake port and tapering it. no matter what its going to be a little weaker than stock but i dont think it would break, there isnt alot of force being put on the side of the piston skirts unless you have piston slap like crazy.