Well if finally happened

So the computer guy for my company finally put some more sand in his clit and blocked bansheehq.com from me. Walked in this morning after being off for 4 days went to go get on the site and BAM Smart Filter says it's blocked due to Malicious Web Content. Pisses me off excuse me now while i go punch shit in my house!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got lucky at work. My web access was strictly weather based only. I ended up having to access a website daily for a new pretrip program so they had to give me near full access. Problem is if it filters sports, entertainment etc Websense blocks the site. BHQ and E2S are okay but PS is blocked.

I got lucky at work. My web access was strictly weather based only. I ended up having to access a website daily for a new pretrip program so they had to give me near full access. Problem is if it filters sports, entertainment etc Websense blocks the site. BHQ and E2S are okay but PS is blocked.

Sucks that's where i spent most of my HQ time was at work when there was nothing to do. Dammit

So the computer guy for my company finally put some more sand in his clit and blocked bansheehq.com from me. Walked in this morning after being off for 4 days went to go get on the site and BAM Smart Filter says it's blocked due to Malicious Web Content. Pisses me off excuse me now while i go punch shit in my house!!!!!!!!!!

They do that where I am contracting for the time being, so I installed Firefox and proxied it. If the rights are setup so that it doesn't allow unauthorized downloads and installs create a folder in "My Documents" (name it whatever you want) and install to that. Hide all the short cuts and try that.

So what was the malicious content? The atv related site? Were you blocked from any other sites?

I was blocked from HQ ever since our company went corporate. My IT guy is double my age & grew up same place I did, rode the same terrains in his cr250. He says it really hits home when I show him my riding vids and pics... said best he could do for me is grant me E2S access :biggrin: