Whooa, Might be gettin another Banshee!

So selling.....or trade.....my sons 2003 Honda Crf150F. He really wants a quad, he thinks he wants a Banshe, so I put it up for sale or trade, and I got a dude who want to trade a 01 with 5 hours on a rebuild, jetted, piped. and supposedly the head was bored. +2 chrome swinger, chrome A-arms, and some other stuff I think.

But I was like......done deal. He wants t meet up Saturday...

What would you guys do?????????????

as long as its not a bag of shit i'd trade it. get a compression tester before you meet him and see what kind of comp it has.

Well, I will try to do that. Not sure though if I can......

SO nice the site is up, how long will it last??????

Anyway, more than likely happen tomorrow, so I'll put pics up as soon as it happens.

Done deal, I'll put up pics tonight. It's a 01 with about 10 hors on the motor. Welded crank, Weisco pistons, not sure of bore...... FMF fattys and Power core II's. K&N with outerware, Boost bottle, reed spacer.

Chrome A Arms, +2 OME style swinger, and I'm sure some other stuff too. So I need to figure out compression and stuff and give it a once over.....But I think I made a good trade considering how much I spent on the bike.....haha.

I think you made a good trade, congrats !!

I does appear that the front a arms are stock, but crome. The only thing wrong with stock arms, is the uppers are easy to bend. They tend to bend where the flat ball joint tab connects to the tubing.

The swing arm looks good though.

I,m sure your son will like the power too.

i think you made a awesome trade...

where im from... a trade like that would never go down without adding a few grand with the crf.

same here. i dont know where youre from, but it seems like anywhere in canada. probably becuase they are more expensive new up here.

i hsould pick up a couple bike this summer in oregon and sell em up here :cool: