New here..

bctcrc

Whats up everybody. I've ridden banshees here and there over the years but i bought my first one 2 weeks ago. Its a 2006 Limited Edition with Toomey T-6's, jets and filter and holeshot HD's on the rear. I called Jeff at F.A.S.T a few days ago and ordered a Noss head, TORS removal kit and adjustable timing plate. Just wanted to say Hi to everybody...I dont have any questions yet but im sure i'll have a few as time goes by.

Welcome to the sight bctcrc, you will find a wealth of info on this sight. I appreciate your order for the F.A.S.T. Head etc. the other day and please feel free to call/email me if you have any questions!

Welcome to the sight bctcrc, you will find a wealth of info on this sight. I appreciate your order for the F.A.S.T. Head etc. the other day and please feel free to call/email me if you have any questions!

I've been on the site for 2 days and i've already found a wealth of info. Thanks for the advice on the phone...I'll be calling you in the future for some portwork and other mods!

• 4 weeks later...

HEY GUYS,

I RECENTLY MOVED TO LITTLE ROCK FROM CT (RIDING AREAS ARE GETTING REALLY HARD TO FIND UP THERE)

, I SAW SOME ARKANSAS NAMES IN HERE,

WHERE DO YOU RIDE THE SHEES AROUND HERE?

MINE IS GETTING SHIPPED DOWN IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

I CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE IT AGAIN!!