TITS in the AVIATOR

TexasBansheeMan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see 7 or 8 of the kids here have a problem with my question, Tells me 1 thing. MASS IMMATURITY. None of you that post a bash on here even have kids so YOUR VOTE DOESN'T COUNT. The few that have kids and say its all good, Your Shitty Parents. And to the One who thinks that finding another way to spend time with my child, other than nurturing her love for something is crazy! I might have to come to the Web to find pictures of what she likes BIG DEAL. Last time I logged on it was www.BansheeHQ.com sounds like the right place to me. :shrug: I'm tired of fighting with you Lil boys, You all say I started shit the last few days, HOW??? You dudes came at me! I just came back and its my fault? Come on people, get a grip.

I really hope this comment didn't include me. Not only am I not a kid, I am a college instructor. I deal with "kids" everyday. My 6 1/2 yr. old daughter knows what boobs are, hell that was dinner for her 1st few months. It's a part of life. If you want to shelter your child from the truths of life, so be it. But DO NOT come in expecting shit to go PG just because you don't want to have to teach the realities of life to your daughter. I am new here, I understand that. I may not have a say in what goes on, but this is an open forum so I give my opinion. This isn't the 70's anymore, naked bodies and body parts are no longer TABOO, they are a part of life. I will put it this way, it's your child and you shall raise it like you want. I have seen TOOOOOOOO many of my friends kids go on meds because they are ADD, ADHD, Hyperactive ETC. BULLSHIT, They are fucking sheltered and their parents are afraid to give them a good ol American ass whoopin when they deserve it. I think you need to get a grip on reality and realize that things have changed alot and they aren't all for the better.

:thumbsup: I'm glad you feel its all good, you just made my point. This is what we do when we are not ridding the quads. My family Lives, Breathes, sleeps quads and this is the place for me and my kids. Where is the Age limit posted? I got a grip, its the our culture thats slipping.

No. I'm sorry. I did not make your point.

The point I made is that kids should not be on an adult website, such as this, and that my kids are not.

It's called common sence. Which you don't seem to have much of, from what I can tell. IMHO

It's great that you family loves quads and such but having a 2 year old on this site with you makes no sence to me. This is a place for you, but not your kids, sorry.

I assume you have kids older than the 2 year old? Is this correct? Maybe this is the problem?

I'm just trying to understand your point of view....

I got a hot wife too but seeing some hot pics every once in a while doesn't hurt either... and I don't log in here looking to see some tities, it's to learn and help others.

I think we all need a beer... is that ok?

I say we need a beer and a day in the sand. My girl fights me tooth and nail to be in here when the Hq is on the screen. ANY other site she could care less, I guess you could say She IS Down With the Sickness. Lol I am not kidding. I just don't want to bea bad dad and make her think she cant like quads. if i run her off when she see's what she loves, Im doing wrong. I have also never seen ANYWHERE that it is an Adult site, If so we need Age verification here because we have a few young kids (Yes Below 18 your still a kid ENJOY IT) If a Minor see's what could even be called "Soft Core" (and some of this in here falls there) We will all have a problem with the law. Thats just my view, I'm down for the Beer! :beer:

I really hope this comment didn't include me. Not only am I not a kid, I am a college instructor. I deal with "kids" everyday. My 6 1/2 yr. old daughter knows what boobs are, hell that was dinner for her 1st few months. It's a part of life. If you want to shelter your child from the truths of life, so be it. But DO NOT come in expecting shit to go PG just because you don't want to have to teach the realities of life to your daughter. I am new here, I understand that. I may not have a say in what goes on, but this is an open forum so I give my opinion. This isn't the 70's anymore, naked bodies and body parts are no longer TABOO, they are a part of life. I will put it this way, it's your child and you shall raise it like you want. I have seen TOOOOOOOO many of my friends kids go on meds because they are ADD, ADHD, Hyperactive ETC. BULLSHIT, They are fucking sheltered and their parents are afraid to give them a good ol American ass whoopin when they deserve it. I think you need to get a grip on reality and realize that things have changed alot and they aren't all for the better.

Bro your OFF BASE If you believe I am teaching my kid her body is Taboo you nuts. I don't want her to see what we have on here. A bunch of teenage girls stripping or showing off. Thats acceptable to show your kids??? I whoop my kids believe me I am not sheltering my child. I still have solid believes of what is wright and wrong. Like i said Whats Right is not ALWAYS POPULAR, you want to go the way of the world? Then Keep on slipping......

I agree lets all have a beer. I have had a few, weather is shitty, cold and snow on the ground. The problem I see. Is kids are brought up to fast. Hell i could run the neighborhood with out being afraid of anything but bad dogs. I would not let my kid run around the block without being closely watched. Twisted if you are truly a instructor then you are part of the problem. You should shelter kids from stuff. I truly wish most here could know what life was like without all the shit you have today. Spoiled brats, given everything on a silver spoon.

One day you will know what life is with a family. Well maybe not for some.

I have plenty of beer. If I was to pass them out to everyone can we just get along. end this drama already. i'm not here to rip on anyone or say its right or its wrong. i have my beliefs you have yours. thats what makes us all different. so you dont want your 2yr old to see girls in a really small amount of clothes. :woot: did you not mess with your settings to shut off the "aviators" so its done.

SO HOW ABOUT THOSE BEERS GUYS........

The way I see 7 or 8 of the kids here have a problem with my question, Tells me 1 thing. MASS IMMATURITY. None of you that post a bash on here even have kids so YOUR VOTE DOESN'T COUNT. The few that have kids and say its all good, Your Shitty Parents. And to the One who thinks that finding another way to spend time with my child, other than nurturing her love for something is crazy! I might have to come to the Web to find pictures of what she likes BIG DEAL. Last time I logged on it was www.BansheeHQ.com sounds like the right place to me. :shrug: I'm tired of fighting with you Lil boys, You all say I started shit the last few days, HOW??? You dudes came at me! I just came back and its my fault? Come on people, get a grip.

Ok.. I'm a "shitty parrent" because I monitor what my kid watches/looks at??? :blink:

I dont think you have right the call anyone a shitty parent. I didn't attack you or your family values. I never said "YOU" had to find another way to spend time with your child. It was a general statement of my opinion and not directed at anyone.

You know whats on here everytime you log on. Why should people change their avitars/sigs when they follow all the rules for posting?

Time to man up and be a parent and stop expecting everyone to change to make your job easier.

If you and your kids like looking at the ATV's here thats great. But dont try to take the enjoyment out of it for the rest of us because you like to let your kids look at it with you.

If I wanna post some T&A and it follows the rules outlined "the last time I logged on" I'm gonna post some boobs if that makes me happy..

I'm done with this one.. :down:

I didn't read thru the whole thread to understand what you're saying.

I completely agree it's not fair for the kid. Just earlier today my daughter wanted to post for me about her Blaster fixings & didn't allow her to type for me due to some of these avatars. I hate how it's not a possibility in a forum mostly dominated by males. I understand that but do wish it was a bit cleaner for her. This is an open forum so everything goes. I know there's rules here but are not moderated in any way. :confused: