TITS in the AVIATOR

TexasBansheeMan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got kids .. and i have no problem... there is nothing ion this site i can read or see with out my kids present.. and as you say your daughter likes to look at the pics of banshee's will the avatars are at the top and as a parent should be able to scroll past them if your worried bout it.. and still show her the pics of banshee's.. but you cant shelter you kids forever.. if you plan on that you miswell read my post then throw your pc in the trash can cus there is t and a everywhere on the net...

Your not even old enough to back up the shit you talk dude. Your a kid yourself. Now I feel bad for talking bad to you. sorry lil man Did I hurt your feelings?

Naw dude dont worry I know your fuking crazy in your head so I just ignore everything you say.I bet you dont have to many friends tho :confused: .And WTF do you mean by old enough to back up the shit i talk?

i got kids .. and i have no problem... there is nothing ion this site i can read or see with out my kids present.. and as you say your daughter likes to look at the pics of banshee's will the avatars are at the top and as a parent should be able to scroll past them if your worried bout it.. and still show her the pics of banshee's.. but you cant shelter you kids forever.. if you plan on that you miswell read my post then throw your pc in the trash can cus there is t and a everywhere on the net...

And Im the odd one for wanting to make a little place on this big web E for everyone? Bro I scroll pas as many of the avatars as i can, but in case you have been asleep the past 6 months, THEY are every where. Why not make a spot for just T&A? or a Section thats E for everyone? I am not asking for 0 tolerance just a Little protection of our future.

Naw dude dont worry I know your fuking crazy in your head so I just ignore everything you say.I bet you dont have to many friends tho :confused: .And WTF do you mean by old enough to back up the shit i talk?

Your like jail bait. Your some one I would like to beat this piss out of, But you know your going downtown when your done. Ivs done my time. I dont plan on going back over a kid, or my stance on a web site. BTW I said PS has some good ideas. I just dont like Charlie, the layout, and a few people there.

im tired of this political correctness... i been a member since this site started and there is always ppl like you want the site to change to cater you ... not you change to enjoy the site as it is.. buck up and enjoy what it is.. before you know it ... anyone with skin graphics wont be able to even post a pic of there banshee's cus of ppl like you..