tool questions

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln makes a DAMN GOOD welder!

where i work i've seen alot of welding. Lincoln is a very reliable welder and you won't be dissapointed.

If i could just get my company to switch from Hobart/Miller to lincoln, they would save so much money,

i would probably get a raise :cool: :cool: :cool:

i bought a dewalt impact driver and love it. about 300 w two batteries and charger.

also bought a ryobi impact driver w charger and battery for around 130.

both are awsome but the dewalt is more powerful.

not sure about the welder

not compairing apples to orange here but i baught the craftsman impact driver and i love it. it runs on my 19.2 volt batts, while iv never used any of the other impact driver mine has broken loose alot of bolts and iv twisted off more heads of bolts then id have liked too. while it still a little weak on something, i usually just pull out a breaker bar and loosen the nut or bolt up. plus at only 60 bucks you cant beat the price specially if you already have the batterys and other craftsman 19.2 series,

uim still looking around on welders..whats a good gas less welder

and about cordless gun do theyu have enough power like the air tools

my 19.2 have plenty of power for what i use them for, i could take apart my entire banshee and put it back together on a single charge. i also got the radio that runs off the battery, it lasts about 5 solid days of playing before it dies.

I am selling my Marquette M02155 115v 135 amp gas mig welder if your interested then pm me. They are made by lincoln but with another name on them. Gas mig looks way better and is cleaner than flux core non-gas. I have had it for about 2 years. But I can sell it with regulator, some used mig gun shielded tips, loaded with 1/3 spool mig wire, and some mig wire gun tips also. Its got normal wear, there is some wire marks and strands on the ground clamp from trimming the wire on the gun off also. I think there is a small section of the plastic on one gauge missing, but the gauges work fine still.

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

yeah my impact gun stop working so i was wondering about a cordless one..because sometimes i hate dragging the air hose around the garage,, :confused:

Yeah the batt operated impacts are so convient and work really well. Thats what we used to change out our drag slicks for our cars and they held up perfect. That is a good welder that you found, especially if you get it at a good price.